i have a pick, its the dunlop sharp pick, and i only have one, and i want to get more in case i lose this one, but i cant find them anywhere online, does anyone know where i can get them
Go get your shovel.
dunlop's website, i went to guitar center and they didnt have any so i just got the regular 1's and sharpened them with sand paper
Gear:
Hamer Californian
Ibanez RG470
Ibanez RG120
Ibanez V
Crate 15 watt
Marshall 50DFX
Boss MT-2 Metal Zone pedal
"Member of The Straight Edge Club. PM danzig-_- to join."
I'm not sure if this is the picks your reffering to, but if it says dunlop jazz 3 on it, then you'll get 'em off thomann (www.thomann.de) and if it's not I'd have a look there anyway, they have a pretty big selection, hope you find them.
i checked dunlops website and they dont actually sell picks, i dont know why though, but im gonna keep searching
Go get your shovel.
o last time i looked it had prices and a store maybe its under construction or something
Gear:
Hamer Californian
Ibanez RG470
Ibanez RG120
Ibanez V
Crate 15 watt
Marshall 50DFX
Boss MT-2 Metal Zone pedal
"Member of The Straight Edge Club. PM danzig-_- to join."
Everytime I go to GC I tell them I'd like some "jazz 3 picks" and they always give me tortex and I have to point them out.

JACKSON

AND YNGWIE UNLEASHES THE FOCKING FURY ON YOU FOR SPELLING HIS NAME WRONG!!!!!!
I swear by 1mm blue dunlop sharps. they are a god among picks.

I ebay em
Quote by tubab0y
Woohoo, I love you Ped!
Quote by Jackson523
Everytime I go to GC I tell them I'd like some "jazz 3 picks" and they always give me tortex and I have to point them out.

thats happened to me too...apparently theyre rare. YEAH, RIGHT. Rare enough to be in every guitar shop ever. Jazz-3 FTW!
Why did Pat Metheney cross the road? He didn't, his hair got in the way
--
Member #1 of Ibanez > You club. PM me to join
Quote by Pedricko
I swear by 1mm blue dunlop sharps. they are a god among picks.

I ebay em

I have the blue regulars....what is the advantage to getting the sharp ones? can you pick faster?
Quote by koikomoru
I have the blue regulars....what is the advantage to getting the sharp ones? can you pick faster?

they are faster for me, my guitar teacher gave me a white 1.5 sharp, and i love it, im just gonna get a bunch more of them, cuz if i lose this one i will kick myself if i dont have more.
Go get your shovel.