Hi there all happy and unhappy dudes...
I need some help with the scales.... I wonder what is the best way to learn the scales??? is there lika, any trick or something ??

HELP!
//thanks
"I never liked those Deep Purples or those sort of things. I always hated it. I always thought it was a poor man’s Led Zeppelin"
// Angus Young

+1
No trick, just practise. Find a pattern online (there are lssons on this site,) and follow it. Go slowly at first...once you get the pattern down, you can move it all along the fretboard. It's more important to know the patterns for major, minor, pentatonic etc. before you bother with particular scales (like A major, E minor, whatever) because the patterns can be transferred to any key if you know them well enough.
Also learn some stuff about intervals...it'll make the patterns make a whole lot more sense, and you'll see why and how they work.
"He has a woman's name and wears makeup. How original."
--Alice Cooper, on Marilyn Manson.
First thing you should understand is why a scale is NOT the same thing as a
fingering pattern for a scale. A scale is a theoritical concept and is independent
of guitar. The fingering pattern is your interface to the scale on the guitar.
It seems simple enough, but yet I see countless posts where clearly people don't
understand it.

Then, you begin by just memorizing the fingering patterns for a particular scale.
You'll find those all over the place.

After you do that, the REAL work can begin. That involves undertsanding scales
and the infinite ways you can traverse them and how they relate to chords. A lot
of people seem to think practice linearly going up & down a scale is all there is.
Wrong. That's really only the first step you take when you memorize the fingering.
as long as you know the shapes you should be able to learn them like nothing
My guitars...

LTD H-1000
Epiphone Explorer
Fender Strat
Fender Acoustic

Amps...

Marshall Mode Four
fender frontman possibly for sale

Quote by Pleiadian
(with active EMG-HZ pickups)
Anyone have links to where these scale shapes and patterns are?
Brazillian Thrash Massacre
thanks dudes..:P
"I never liked those Deep Purples or those sort of things. I always hated it. I always thought it was a poor man’s Led Zeppelin"
// Angus Young

+1
wow...not that this is completly relevant but after looking at that sight I think it clicked why there are different positions...

Basically they are so you can have the scale with any root note on any string. So that way you can have root notes on stringd 1-6 on the same fret...i think...but i dunno that makes sense to me...
Quote by ICANSEEYOU7687
wow...not that this is completly relevant but after looking at that sight I think it clicked why there are different positions...

Basically they are so you can have the scale with any root note on any string. So that way you can have root notes on stringd 1-6 on the same fret...i think...but i dunno that makes sense to me...

Well, not really. The only reason there's different positions is because any scale
you pick will have notes up & down the entire fretboard. The positions are
convenient ways of fingering them. Root notes can be anywhere, depending...