Hey everybody.
I've got an Epiphone Les Paul Custom and I like the neck pickup because it is low ohms and has a great clean sound.
I dont like the bridge pickup because it is low ohms and has a great clean sound. I want something with more crunch and sustain.
I was looking through musiciansfriend.com and found that the Super Distortion was a pretty good value and that a lot of people were happy with it.
I dont like Duncans at all after a terrible experience with them.
So I was wondering if anybody has or has played this pickup in the bridge postion.
Thanks
POOP
My Rig:(left out some stuff)
Peavey 6505 and Marshall 1960B cab
Epiphone Custom LP
Line6 PODXTLive
Electro-Harmonix Holy Grail reverb
Boss NS-2 Noise Supressor Tuner Super Chorus
MXR 6-band EQ
The Trick Thread
I have one in the bridge position of my strat. Great sustain and harmonics, and very sensitive. Shyte cleans though, but you'd expect that from a ceramic. Overall, I love it.
These go to eleven...
Pretty decent pickup, nice output with good bite and clarity.

Should complement your guitar well.
Ibanez -> Peavey -> Eardrums

Apparently I'm on some list of people to listen to..?
k. thanks
POOP
My Rig:(left out some stuff)
Peavey 6505 and Marshall 1960B cab
Epiphone Custom LP
Line6 PODXTLive
Electro-Harmonix Holy Grail reverb
Boss NS-2 Noise Supressor Tuner Super Chorus
MXR 6-band EQ
The Trick Thread
IMO, it has that distingushable tone that made Iron Maiden famous. Thats the reason i got it. although have you played your LP through anything besides the MG you have listed in your rig?
Ovation Celebrity
MIJ STRAT
Ibanez Prestige S1220WNF
modded Ibanez GAX75
Fender tuner-DIGITECH EX-7-BOSS SD1-Ibanez CF7-Tech 21 TM 60
(LOOP)Boss DD20(Loop)
My soundclick page
Its ite. Lots of mids and highs, as well as crunch. Not the pickup for me since I like a lot of lower midrange 'Chunk'. But if want output..then the Distortion is the one for you I guess.