Alright, so here's the deal..

I was looking into buying an Agile 3000, but I really love the white finish with gold hardware look. The 3000 doesn't come in that finish from rondo, but the 2500 does. The 2500 also includes a Floyd rose..

I've never really messed around with whammy bars before, but I think it'd be cool to have one there just in case I decide I wanna toy with it.

What are the major differences in quality between the 2500 and the 3000, if any?

I'd like to know what I'm sacrificing for a whammy bar and a gorgeous finish. If it's something big, then I'll just get a wine red 3000 or something.
Quote by rocknrollgod
well i can tall you this much do NOT get a marshall MG. becasue you will blow the speaker with duncans in the guitar. i know for experience.

Quote by Gutch220
Leave it to UGer's to argue over who "owns" a language

Here's the model comparision chart:

http://www.rondomusic.net/alspec.html

Personally, I'd go for the 3000, but it's really up to you.
Guitars: Custom Lado Earth 2000-3, Custom ESP Explorer, BC Rich KKV, Gibson LP Studio, Greco SG, El Degas Stratocaster, Agile AL-3000, LTD EX-351

Rig:Marshall JVM410H + Marshall 1960A, Boss Noise Suppressor
Is it just me, or does the 2500 have 24 frets??
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?
The AL-3100 Is the same guitar with MOP inlay, it comes in white w/ gold hardware
My Gear-

Guitars
- Schecter Gryphon
- Ibanez GRX40

Amp/Effects

- Crate FXT65 With DSP
- Dunlop Cry Baby Classic

My Choice
- DR 9's
- Dunlop 2mm
^You can get a 3000 with a slim taper neck option though
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?
are agile guitars any good ive been hearing alot about them
My guitars...

LTD H-1000
Epiphone Explorer
Fender Strat
Fender Acoustic

Amps...

Marshall Mode Four
fender frontman possibly for sale

Quote by Pleiadian
(with active EMG-HZ pickups)
Quote by hrdcorekidx
are agile guitars any good ive been hearing alot about them

uck yeahhhh
You could get the AL-3000 and mod it to get the gold on white color scheme you want. These guitars aren't that expesive.

I have an AL-3500 (I dont think it's made anymore) in wine red - It's awesome! I did change the stock pickups for a pair of Gibson Burstbucker Pro's.
Better than the cheap epiphones, it comes close to the epis that go for $800+ (excluding elitists). I'd take a 3500 over an elitist any day though, just because of the price.

As for 2500 vs. 3000, i'd go for the 3000 unless you really, really, want the floyd rose. The quality differs quite a bit between the 2500 and 3000. Better wood, better pickups, more binding (if that matters), etc.
Member #5 of Agile LP over Epiphone LP Club.
Contact iamtehwalrus768 to join.