hey cheers 4 that i know which im gonna get now unless ya no of any others that i should check out?
No problem man,

now I don't want to discourage you, because I don't know your situation, but those things are really expensive, are you sure you wouldn't be better off investing that into an amp? I mean, don't get me wrong, they look like really nice pedals, but they are a lot of money. I looked at those before when I owned an MG100, I was planning to try to give my amp some decent sound, but nothing ended up helping it. I got a Mesa V-twin pedal instead, and it didn't really do much at all for my MG. I would have been much better off saving that money for the eventual amp I ended up with. Hindsight is always 20/20 though. What kind of music do you play, what's your amp now, and what's your application for wanting this pedal? Like is it more for silent practice or DI stuff like a PA, or are you planning on pushing an amp with it?
"The fool doth think he is wise, but the wiseman knows himself to be a fool." - W.S.
amp clips
amp vids
cool i got a marshall AV im not suer cus it doesnt really say lol but it does say "Advanced Valvestate Technology" so im guessin its a AV lol... its 50watt.... i got a job and im getting used to savin up lol this thurs or next im gettin my 360 so in about 2 months hopefully ill get a decent pedal... i play a wide range rock and maybe some metal but not blues/ jazz etc i spose it would help if i said what bands so it ranges from oasis to blink to lostprophets and feeder etc.... my amp has got a really nice clean sound which i was supprised about but i was used to a Laney 60watt piece of crap lol so i just want to get a real nice deap thick distortion which my amp just cant do very well which is when ya need a pedal lol

also i got expensive since i got my job lol so if ya do come across any other ones just let me know but i listened to the mp3s and the black on had more of what i wanteed than the gold 1

http://www.mrlee.im8s.com/photomystuff.html << dont know if this is allowed but it shows my stuff so then youll be ale to see better than me sayin lol
Last edited by Sexi lee at Aug 16, 2006,