IDk if this belongs in the settings thread but...

What does prescence do? Do i fiddle with prescence first or treble?
On which amp/pedal?. I suspect it'sprobably the bass sounds if the other control is treble
"He remembered that they were but flesh, a passing breeze that does not return"
The presence on my Marshall MK2 seems like it adds ambience, if that's the right word. Seems to add fullness to the sound, and I have bass and treble control besides this.
i usualy set my bass on 9 or 10, mid around 6, highs around 7 or 8, and set the presence around 5 and start from there. presence usualy ends up around 5-7.
thats with a tsl 100 with 1960a and 1960b cabs. i like a pretty low end tone tho.
Quote by NuTiNsAcReD
i usualy set my bass on 9 or 10, mid around 6, highs around 7 or 8, and set the presence around 5 and start from there. presence usualy ends up around 5-7.
thats with a tsl 100 with 1960a and 1960b cabs. i like a pretty low end tone tho.

o clock terms or number terms?
bass at 5 oclock, mids at 1 or 2 oclock, treb at 3 oclock. presence i start at 12 oclock and adjust from there. kinda tweak them all from there really. the volume has alot to do with it as well. as well as room size and stage size. i use 3 diferent guitars at shows usualy. when im on the jackson(usa custom shop dinky revearse with seymore duncans) thats my main setting to start with. when i switch to my 80's charvelle( active pickups with mid boost) i kick the mids down a couple notches, and usualy the presence i kick that down a notch or too as well. when i play my shecter i kick it all back up a notch.
thats me, my sound. you'll have to develope yours to your own liking.