Page 1 of 3
Thomas Erak
Tim Ward
Andrew Forsman

I love these guys, they rock so hard. I love the lyrics, I how they sound, I love everything about them.

How about you guys? Hate em? Love em?
They're a great band. I keep putting off getting Doppelganger, but I really need to pick it up. I may have to pick up their first album, too. I didn't know about the reissue.
I love TFOT, but this probably belongs in hardcore.

P.S, I have that same CTTS jacket. Oh!
there is no fear in this heart.

Quote by ETHANEVIL
How am I being or trying to be fabulous/glamorous?

i do think this band is great but really over hyped

i mean thomas is great at guitar but a amazing song writer more

some of the lyrics and kind of chessy

but F.C.P.S.I.T.S.G.E.P.G.E.P.G.E.P is the best song title ever
Quote by frd_marshll

I like that song but I like the remix better. But thats just my opinion.
Absolutely hands down incredible live. One of the best live sets I've ever seen, they blow my mind everytime I see them. Tom ****ing rips at guitar.

On record I don't dig them so much, they're okay.
I used to want to have sex with everything they were about or had connections too.

But then I played them 2000 times.

At least, that's what my last.fm says.

I still love them, but, not as much as I used to.
I play guitar
wow, reading this thread has really got me wanting to see them.

i'm not entirely keen on their voices most of the time but the guitar breaks are awesome.

i have a version of whacko jacko... that starts with a drum intro, pisses all over the version of doppelganger. anyone know where it's from?
^^ that version of wacko jacko is on the self titled

Quote by stevetravale
I like that song but I like the remix better. But thats just my opinion.

no the original owns it the remix is to poppy
Amazing live band, amazing band in general.
though their lyrics kind of lack.
Quote by emomints
Green day have to be one of the biggest emo bands in the world (and I still love them). Which do you lot think is there most emo song 'coz me and my friend can't decide lol
I don't see what's so special about this band. I've seen a lot of hype about them (especially on this site) so I downloaded a lotta their music....and I still wondering what all the hype is about
I used to wonder it too, and then a few months later I listened to them again and realized that they're just incredible.
I play guitar
One of my favorites. Can't wait for the reissue 8/22/06.
Call me Steve. All the cool kids are doin it.
Quote by crazynickman

Step One: Wake up in the LATE AFTERNOON
Step Two: Roll around in garbage and lyrical genius
Instant Bob Dylan.
Great band, really crazy at times.

They're even better live.
Quote by trev913
RHCPhysco for the win.

Quote by rmr024
poop? i put it in a blender from time to time

Member of the We Have Better Taste Than You club
PM DorkusMalorkus with a list of your favorite bands to join.
I'm so jealous of all you guys who have seen them live! All I have is a bunch of live videos saved to my computer.

Anyone know if they are currently writing any new stuff??
Yes they actually are!

Hello everyone! It's been a while since I've been on here and I think it's time to give you guys some straight up info!

We've been writing like madmen the last few weeks and we have formed what we would like to believe as half of the best record we have worked on yet. The songs range and take many different directions. Though they're definatly more avant-guard then preceding songs.

Bumbershoot approaches and we can hardly contain the urge to get out and play some of these songs... As well as some blasts from the past here and there. Sunday September 3rd, The exhibition hall, 6pm. Let's do it big.

Following is a tentative west coast run in October stopping at Bamboozle Left. And we are also pushing mega hard for Europe again ASAP.

That wraps it up! Everyone be safe and play nice.

=Thomas=

That was posted on their forum by thomas.
Quote by pill2comawhite
I don't see what's so special about this band. I've seen a lot of hype about them (especially on this site) so I downloaded a lotta their music....and I still wondering what all the hype is about

same here. almost reminds me of mathcore a bit.
Quote by J Lock
Good.
Cause if not, we'd peer pressure you till you cried.
Then we'd bro-rape you.

Awesome band, i still have to get doppelganger though, and i am going to get the re re-release of the self titled.
tAkE aPaRt YoUr HeAd
theyre gonna b at bumbershoot this year! cant wait to see em
Kido is the name and i like to rhyme
I'll have you ladies playin with your panty line

Quote by LPIndin
that may be the most ridiculous thing ive ever read (next to the bible, of course)
Quote by jckido21
theyre gonna b at bumbershoot this year! cant wait to see em

bumbershoot is going to be so fun this year
Awesome band. Thomas is so good, I don't know how he plays that stuff and sings at the same time. I wanna see them live so bad
Quote by Nybb
Dude, I'm going to sig myself and see if anybody notices.
Maybe the 17th is just for people that bought the Merchnow deal with the cd/t-shirt. But I have no idea.
Quote by emomints
Green day have to be one of the biggest emo bands in the world (and I still love them). Which do you lot think is there most emo song 'coz me and my friend can't decide lol
Yeah because I lost a bet I saw it on the site it said the 17th, i got punched in the nuts and lost 10 dollars.
Quote by Oneofmanyfallen
They're incredible live. http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=2539231464246931131&q=fall+of+troy+club+ritual at about 1:33, you'll see a curly haired boy holding up Tom, that's my buddy. That was a great show, except for at the end Tim got really pissed and threw his pedal and then Tom yelled at him. Other than that, yahoo!

that better not be the best that the guitarist has..after all the crap ive heard about him "ripping", i expected more. someone post a link of whatever his best songs are, cuz that was completly lackluster
Go get your shovel.
Quote by frd_marshll

I didnt know what that meant for 3 years. Until a few days ago. Anndd its awesome
Page 1 of 3