I need a new bass and i m really experienced in bass knowledge so i was wondering if you guys can help me pick out a good one for a decent price the band i play with plays stuff like shinedown and some smile empty soul...Thanks
Quote by RockThe40oz

No idea who she is... but I'd insert my penis into her vaginal cavity and perform intercourse on her, if you know what I mean.
whats your budget? are there any particular basses your fond of?
Fender American Deluxe Ash Stratocaster (2000)
Fender Classic Player 60's Stratocaster
Marshall JCM900 100w head & 4x12 cab

Korg DT-10 Tuner; Boss DD-3 Digital Delay; Jim Dunlop JH-1B Wah; Boss RT-20 Rotary Ensemble; MXR EVH Phase 90.
i could prolly go up to a lil over 500 bucks and i like Schecter but ya know whichever is best for the price
Quote by RockThe40oz

No idea who she is... but I'd insert my penis into her vaginal cavity and perform intercourse on her, if you know what I mean.
I know for a fact Smile Empty Soul bassist uses something that looks like a MM stingray with a single humbucker so iw ould recomend a MM S.U.B. i am pretty sure there in the 500 dollarish range i believe... http://cgi.ebay.com/Ernie-Ball-Music-Man-S-U-B-5-string-bass-guitar_W0QQitemZ200017854579QQihZ010QQcategoryZ4713QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
you'll prob haev to get oen used new they list 599ish
Member of UG's Mac users club. PM Metalstillsucks if you are wanting in.

Quote by hendrixmusicman
whats IMO? like Emo? If imo is emo, then buddy, you can just shut up because im in the anti emo army. same with the veggies. I'm classic rock all the way.
Last edited by pink chili at Aug 15, 2006,