http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/Jackson-DXMB-X-Electric-Guitar?sku=512239.
Any thoughts?
I play everything relaly, but i have my les paul for buttsecks cleans.
"it is better to be a part of beauty
for one instant and then to cease
to exist than to exist forever
and never be part of beauty"
-Don Marquis

Quote by nebraskan
People who are racist are probably the most ignorant alive.

A serious sig? WHATTT?
EMG hz's and a Licensed FlodRose... Half assed all teh way. Still not bad though, i wouldnt buy it.
You wait till you can find the new MG series. They come with real EMGs.
Current Rig
Guitar: Jackson DK-1
Amp: Peavey JSX 212
Effects: Morley Bad Horsie 2 Wah, ISP Decimator,
MXR 10 Band EQ
Since it's a Jackson, no. I hate them, and this is the exact reason that asking for help on boards is often counter-productive. The world is full of bastards like me
Feel free to ignore my ranting.

Member of the Self-Taught Club.

A recent study shows that 8% of teenagers listen to nothing but music with guitars in it. Put this in your sig if you're one of the 92% who isn't a close-minded moron.
^lol yeah everyone has there own opinion, but its not really just about the guitar brand its the quality its made and how you like the feel of it, so I would just go try out some Jackson's if you could.

Edit* - Just saw the link to the Schecter, I would get that its an really awesome guitar for the money if you cant try out some jacksons.
My Gear:
Black ESP LTD EC-1000
Fender MIM Strat
Peavey XXX 40
Boss NS-2
Im not looking for a shecter, i really want a jackson.
http://www.zzounds.com/item--JAC2910100
that any better?
-Don Marquis

Quote by nebraskan

A serious sig? WHATTT?
nah dude i wouldnt buy it. even for 539$ thats hideously overpriced. if u like the heavy metal guitars then id suggest ESP/LTD there a bit more (LTD not ESP ESP is alot more) but the quality is so much better a good example would be the H-400 i own one and its beautiful perfect action real evil sounding pickups and a bautiful craved maple top on a mahongany body. neck thru to for 899$ canadian
Okay, so its the OFR i want, and not the LFR?
-Don Marquis

Quote by nebraskan

A serious sig? WHATTT?
Quote by skippertipper
Okay, so its the OFR i want, and not the LFR?

yup..they last longer and stay in tune better, unless of course you get like the pick of the litter of the liscensed ones, cuz ive seen some Liscensed ones(by some i mean like 2) that are just as good as an original, but you have a better bet with an original
Go get your shovel.
go for the second jackson you posted. their liscensed floyd roses aren't half bad but if you get the chance to get the original later on, go for it!
i have the 2nd jackson with emg 81/85 set up... the neck is thin and the LFR dont stay in tune. i like the thin neck and the parahna tooth inlay.