alrighty, can anybody give me arsis sound alikes? or just anything that one as an arsis fan would like.
Quote by no_username
^wow, i like hotpunksk8rgirl more than i like you.

Quote by @zzasin
Go to hell Mr. Oven

Quote by bigwillie
You're risking a flaming at the hands of ovarian oven.
Beyond The Flesh and Utopia Banished spring to mind.
Metal Matt reserves the right to be a hypocrite whenever he damn well pleases
Conducting from the Grave
With Passion
As Blood Runs Black
At the Gates
Nightrage
Darkane
yes, i tried the search function and i couldn't find anything on arsis that i hadn't created, so i created a thread.
Quote by no_username
^wow, i like hotpunksk8rgirl more than i like you.

Quote by @zzasin
Go to hell Mr. Oven

Quote by bigwillie
You're risking a flaming at the hands of ovarian oven.
err.. at the gates maybe? i havent really heard that much arsis sorry.
Ain't Nuthin' But a UG Thang: Tha' Get Away Driva' of the UG Hip Hop/Guitar Music Equality Illuminati

Quote by Alicee
I gave my brother a hand job. It was weird at first. It was weirder after.

worship depraved
they don't really sound a lot like other swede metally styled bands,but that's what they be
Arsis are masters in the Melodic Death genre so I guess it's hard to find good enough sound-alikes. Try pretty much any Melo-Death band in the Rec. Thread though. You'd enjoy the heavier ones like Depresy, Utopia Banished etc.
Hhhmm.......for Arsis..........I shall wait for the release of the album, one of the few bands I'll do that for, lol. Have you listened to the other tracks yet? If so, how are they?
I always hear a strong Death influence when I listen to Arsis. Maybe it's just me. But I'd say you should check them out.
I will show you something different from either
Your shadow in the morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you
I will show you fear in a handful of dust
Arsis are ****ing pwnage. The only melodic death band I like more is QUo Vadis, who are simply amaizng. To me it seems like their tour with necrophagist had a big effect on their music. The new album sounds so much more technical in my ears. The only thing i got against it are the rythm tracks in a few riffs. They seem almost effortless. But yea check out quo vadis, my favorite songs from their first album: Zero Hour, Legions of the betrayed, The day the universe changed.
I got the cd a couple days back and I really like it. I think it's a little solo heavy, but a very solid album.
Quote by Justin Credible
Arsis are ****ing pwnage. The only melodic death band I like more is QUo Vadis, who are simply amaizng. To me it seems like their tour with necrophagist had a big effect on their music. The new album sounds so much more technical in my ears. The only thing i got against it are the rythm tracks in a few riffs. They seem almost effortless. But yea check out quo vadis, my favorite songs from their first album: Zero Hour, Legions of the betrayed, The day the universe changed.

Quo Vadis don't really sound that close to Arsis (nor do I consider them a melo-death band) IMO. but yeah, I think any Arsis fan would like them too. Actually, any one who dares call themselves a metalhead better like Quo Vadis.
I will show you something different from either
Your shadow in the morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you
I will show you fear in a handful of dust
Quote by JimmyTheRipper
Hhhmm.......for Arsis..........I shall wait for the release of the album, one of the few bands I'll do that for, lol. Have you listened to the other tracks yet? If so, how are they?

Yeah, i listened to the other tracks, their all pretty good songs... i only listened to the album once.. i am going to buy it when it comes out, then i will listen to it more..