are they any good worth buying for my next guitar? i have 1100 dollars to spend so other suggestions are welcome. i play some hardcore metal core and pure metal thanks.
My guitars...

LTD H-1000
Epiphone Explorer
Fender Strat
Fender Acoustic

Amps...

Marshall Mode Four
fender frontman possibly for sale

Quote by Pleiadian
(with active EMG-HZ pickups)
From word of mouth, yes they are really good, but i myself havent played/heard one. But AlGee hates them
I'd def. look elsewhere for the money you've got to spend. Maybe save up some more for a PRS, or a Carvin.

Chris
'Aim at perfection in everything, though in most things it is unattainable. However, they who aim at it, and persevere, will come much nearer to it than those whose despondency and laziness make them give it up as unattainable.'
could a maybe get a custom agile ?
My guitars...

LTD H-1000
Epiphone Explorer
Fender Strat
Fender Acoustic

Amps...

Marshall Mode Four

Quote by Pleiadian
They don't make customs, although i'd assume they wouldn't be the greatest.
'Aim at perfection in everything, though in most things it is unattainable. However, they who aim at it, and persevere, will come much nearer to it than those whose despondency and laziness make them give it up as unattainable.'
i geuss i could buy one and put parts on it right?
My guitars...

LTD H-1000
Epiphone Explorer
Fender Strat
Fender Acoustic

Amps...

Marshall Mode Four

Quote by Pleiadian
Amp first, my man, amp first.
Especially when you got a Hybrid Marshall.

With that amount of money, you could get a Peavey 5150 combo, an RG321MH and a pair of EMGs, and still have some money left.
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?
I own an agile and think they're fantastic... great quality and everything. But with $1100 it would be wiser to get soemthing else. Unless your looking to mod the hell out of it.
Hai UG!
With 1,100$, your probably want to spend all of it. If you have a guitar you enjoy playing, then I suggest you invest in an amp. You could buy an agile and put parts on it, but it would be difficult to spend that much money on parts for a guitar that costs around 600$. What type of music do you play?
Quote by RHCP94
It's an option for the "Which one of E Daws parents are uglier?" thread.