Poll: What is more convenient for you?
Poll Options
View poll results: What is more convenient for you?
Get a new one at the expense of cash
8 89%
go and refurbish it and hope that it doesnt happent again
1 11%
Voters: 9.
ok, i got a lower-end schecter, and omen6, and even though havent had it for even a year yet, its already a peice of crap. one of my knobs is getting real loose, for some reason my 5th string always breaks no matter what kind of strings i put on, i got a nice sized chip of paint on the back of the bottom, and the main problem is that my cable port is pretty much been to hell and back. now i bought this guitar brand new for about 300 bucks, which was good for my first guitar, but i would really like to get a new guitar. i had my eyes on the hellraiser, nice pickups, nice paintjob, just all over nice. but i dont know whether i should refurbish and fix up the one i have, then just try to put some emgs in it, or if i should just sell the sucker for 75 bucks and get a new one. i dont care about the body work on the chip, but the cable port really needs to be fixed; i would fix it myself but i have no idea how to wire everything or even how to get to it. i would rather not deal with the omen any longer, but if i would save a considerable amount of money that way then i might just think about it, but im still looking forward to a new guitar. so what should i do?
My Gear
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Peavey Valveking 112
Line 6 über-Metal Pedal

Quote by pwrmax
All you care about is looks? No wonder you have it hard.

Quote by srvflood
You can't have sex with her personality.
i'd get the hellraiser, i don't think EMG's would be all that great in basswood, and it's a huge step up from the Omen, and if you want a cheaper guitar teh C-1 Elite and Plus are great guitars for the price
ya get a hellriser thay are grate or have a look at the c-1 classic thay are nice to and by the way how much you got to spend on a new guitar
Last edited by tiny0514 at Aug 15, 2006,
well i would sell it for 150, half price, but being that it is in bad shape, id be lucky to get 100
My Gear
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Peavey Valveking 112
Line 6 über-Metal Pedal

Quote by pwrmax
All you care about is looks? No wonder you have it hard.

Quote by srvflood
You can't have sex with her personality.