Hey guys, I'm running Strat with Fast Track 2 in Bridge.

Into a Pod XT Live

Question is, how to increase tap picking response. I've tried different amps and I get beter tapping response, but on this pod, its very weak

FT2 is pretty decenlty hot humbucker so it should be able to perform tap picking

Any ideas on how to increase tapping response?
you just gotta make sure you put some force into it with tapping. just hit it firm like your trying to squash it real quick like. thats basically all you can do. other than that it depends on the sustain of your guitar/ amp.
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Mesa Boogie Mark IV

Quote by aerosmithfan95
I wanna know what some blues sounding chords I could use in the key of D Aeolian fifth mode of Melodic Minor.

Quote by szekelymihai
try looking for Cm, or any of those complicated jazz chords
Quote by JustAGlance
its all in the wrist...use your fingers to tap...

Uhhh, this isn't about his technique, it's about it not sounding good through his amp.

Are your settings different on the Pod than your other amps?
as much distortion as humanly possible is what i find, its the same with pinch harmonics
The 60s are gone, dope will never be as cheap, sex never as free, and the rock and roll never as great.
Quote by The Unforgaven
as much distortion as humanly possible is what i find, its the same with pinch harmonics

And what happens when he wants to tap without distortion... ?
i have a cs-3 with quite alot of sustain added from it, that gives me a good tapping response
I'm the one that has to die when it's time for me to die, so let me live my life, the way I want to
- Jimi Hendrix

Im tired of following my dreams, im going to ask them where their going and hook up with them later
- Mitch Hedberg