Well Im thinkin about gettin a new guitar here soon within the next few months. The price range is up to 600-700 around there and heres a bit of info...

I play mostly Metal stuff Like Megadeath and pantera, but I also play lighter stuff like Never Say Die and lighter bands and such. Mostly I stick to Metal and some alternative.
u want a floyd rose or not?
<Raven> I got so baked last night
<Raven> that I WOKE UP high o_o
<Raven> Do you have any idea how euphoric that is?
<Raven> I felt like I was being born.
ooooo well.... wut guitar do u currently have?
<Raven> I got so baked last night
<Raven> that I WOKE UP high o_o
<Raven> Do you have any idea how euphoric that is?
<Raven> I felt like I was being born.
A ****ty Epiphone Gibson Special came in a starter pack.... Im gettin a better amp so no worries there....
what amp do you have?

EDIT: Nevermind, in that case i say schecter C-1 Hellraiser
My Gear-

Guitars
- Schecter Gryphon
- Ibanez GRX40

Amp/Effects

- Crate FXT65 With DSP
- Dunlop Cry Baby Classic

My Choice
- DR 9's
- Dunlop 2mm
Hellraiser FR if you want a tremolo, its got an original floyd rose which is nice
My Gear-

Guitars
- Schecter Gryphon
- Ibanez GRX40

Amp/Effects

- Crate FXT65 With DSP

My Choice
- DR 9's
- Dunlop 2mm
i would look into some schecters, they have a lot of great guitars in that price range. just try them out before u buy b/c some people don't like their necks. also, since your "sort of a noob" at guitars i would stay away from a floyd rose tremelo system...tuning, especially doing drop/alternate tunings will be a pain in the ass. just search for "schecter" on www.musiciansfriend.com and look for stuff in your price range that you like, then go try it out if u can....try out everything u can to get a feel for what u like.

edit: check out the schecter blackjack series, they only come in black, but i believe they all come with seymour duncan pickups (not the duncan designed ones)
Last edited by goingcrazy at Aug 15, 2006,
Alright... I also for some reason hate Les Pauls... Neck just doesnt feel right. And as my Login Name would imply, I like Gibsons.
if you want a schecter save up and get a hellriser coz thay have emg's of if you domt wont active pickups get the c-1 classic that has syemore duncans
IMO no, you could get a RG321MH in that price range
EDIT: if the pickups suck, replace them with EMG's or Swinehead pickups.
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?
that guitar has 7 strings
My Gear-

Guitars
- Schecter Gryphon
- Ibanez GRX40

Amp/Effects

- Crate FXT65 With DSP

My Choice
- DR 9's
- Dunlop 2mm
7 stringed only if you play Dream Theater and stuff like that.
As I said, a RG321MH with a pickup change.

Quote by tiny0514
7 strings can get some getting uest to

I don't think the threadstarter would want a thick neck
RIP Jasmine You.

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?
Last edited by aznrockerdude at Aug 15, 2006,
the one in the link doesnt have 7 strings? also... Bc riches suck dont they? or so ive heard...
^Yes
RIP Jasmine You.

Quote by FaygoBro420