Hey!
Has anyone played or tried or had any experience with this amp?! I'm looking for a valve amp to put a POD through and it looks like it could be perfect, but I can't find anywhere local to try it...

Sound good or bad?

Cheers!
link please?
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?
It says you need an amp modeler too, so no IMO.
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?
Quote by aznrockerdude
It says you need an amp modeler too, so no IMO.

Ummm he said he was using a POD through it wasn't he?
Since it doesn't color the tone very much, there isn't much to try out I guess you could say. Just look for reviews on Harmony-Central and other sites.
If you could blow up the world with a flick of a switch,
Would you do it?

If you could make everybody poor just so you could be rich,
Would you do it?

With all your power,
What would you do?
yea i was in a similar situation with a podxtl before, but i just couldnt find anything, expecially in korea. good luck, theres this place called institute of noise where youll find alot of info about atomics and l6 products in general. they also come up on ebay every once in a while.
they got them on thomann.de as well. they meant to be pretty sweet, like a clean tube amp that basically tubifies your modeller a bit.
Marty