so i heard this band you know its single a few weeks ago and im like hm they sound cool, but their cd came out today and there isn't a review have any of yall bought the album or heard other tracks what do you think???????????????????????????????
Quote by drunkinkoala
It's weird, kids want to be adults and adults want to be kids.

Quote by HarmlessLilF*ck
You know you're a guitar player when you would rather use the internet to look at pictures of guitars than spread eagled chicks.
You know who's in the band, right? 3/4's of Janes Addiction. It better be good.
I wanted to like it so bad but i just couldn't. I tried my best to not compare it to Jane's addiction but it's almost all the guys. It wasn't that it was a bad record, it just was kind of boring to me.
Originally posted by XMetallica73X
i would love iran compared to this place trust me, they dont lie to you

^ FIELD TRIP TIME
The band is awesome. Got two of their songs so far. Planning to buy album when it comes out in Australia. It has : Dave Navarro ( Lead Guitar ) Steve Isaacs ( Guitar/Vocals ) Steven Perkins ( Drums ) and Chris Chaney ( Bass ).
Panic Channel has nothing on Jane's Addiction. I just cant bring myself to forget that the guy playing guitar is the same guy who did Ritual De Lo Habitual.
Quote by Draken
Look i'm saying if she wore those glasses in bed i'd plough her like an Amish guy sowing his maize crop.

My Gear:
Silvertone Paul Stanley Apocalypse Pro
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Cheap classical guitar
Ashton GA-158C
Zoom 505II