i have been thinking a lot, well lets just say not that much work, but i have been noticing how the good, eighties rock died shortly as the ninetys came and so did all of any good ideas for songs out on the airwaves, other than IRON MAIDEN, who still remain strong. it seems that all self esteem in any of the rock music have dropped dramatically and rock is wilting away. the eighties brought happiness with kick arse riffs that remain strong to this day. now i know that everything to be discovered on guitar is all thought up already. so this got me thinking, I'M GONNA BRING BACK THE EIGHTIES!!! these are desperate times for rock. now, WHOSE WITH ME?!?!?!
yeah tell that to all the fags in FOB and all those other emo bands, im not talkin genocide, im talkin EMO-cide
My Gear
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Peavey Valveking 112
Line 6 über-Metal Pedal

Quote by pwrmax
All you care about is looks? No wonder you have it hard.

Quote by srvflood
You can't have sex with her personality.
a bit of the 90's werent bad
Nicks and dents are battle scars...they give a guitar history.

Quote by Homer Simpson
When you think about it, mud is just wet dirt.
It's not that the self-esteem dropped as much as the big egos did. There's plenty of good music out there now, it's just that most of it isn't not as in-your-face and bombastic as 80's bands were. Now, if you like in-your-face, bombastic music, that's fine, but not everyone esle does. If you try to bring back the eightees, you wind up like The Darkness. Ewww...
oh man the 80s were awfull...even clapton sucked in the 80s.i agree that rock now is not so good... but man cmon, the 80s?
Quote by wilty00
Twist and Shout makes me violent.