Hey guys, another random survey between three guitars. .

Schecter S-1 Elite

Schecter C-1 Hellraiser

ESP LTD Viper 400FM
hellraiser, **** yeah
My Gear
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Peavey Valveking 112
Line 6 über-Metal Pedal

Quote by pwrmax
All you care about is looks? No wonder you have it hard.

Quote by srvflood
You can't have sex with her personality.
im gonna buy a Hellraiser FR. theyre all awesome guitars.
FDNY 343, Never forget
Support your local volunteer Fire Co.

My opinions are my own.

F*ck everyone
hellraiser...with or without fr still kicks ass.
Originally Posted by evening_crow
Quoting yourself is cool.

WARNING: I kill threads.
I loved the Viper when I tested it out. But I heard they turn to crap. I've also heard lots of good things about the hellraiser, plus that's a sexy looking guitar. Go with that.
Quote by tronsbasscool
This is my 5th account and I still havn't made any friends

My Rig
ESP Viper 1000
Crate RFX120

<//////>~
i have an avenger hellraiser...it owns the viper..id say it goes like Hellraiser>Viper400>S-1
Go get your shovel.
hm, well the hellraiser and viper are made of the same thing, cept the hellraiser is a quilted maple top. which has a thinner neck? anyone know?
Hellraiser. I have one.
Member of the 'Guitarists Born In 1991' Club. PM Greendayguitar, gdm09 or blues_rocker to join.

-Gibson LP Classic
-Fender American Standard Strat
-Fender Blues Deluxe Reissue
-Peavey XXX w/Marshall Cab
well, its hard to say. i mean i own a schecter hellraiser. ive been having problems with it recently. im not sure if a wire came loose in the guitar or the wear of the emg's. its not my amp, which is a marshall mg100hdfx because i hooked up my jackson dkmgt to it and i got a clean tone. but i think it may be i need something replaced on the guitar. its a sturdy instrument,heavy but sturdy, so dont worry about much. but of those three go with the hellraiser if your looking for a chunky,thick hardcore tone. hope this is helpful.
Quote by peeonyou2
well, its hard to say. i mean i own a schecter hellraiser. ive been having problems with it recently. im not sure if a wire came loose in the guitar or the wear of the emg's. its not my amp, which is a marshall mg100hdfx because i hooked up my jackson dkmgt to it and i got a clean tone. but i think it may be i need something replaced on the guitar. its a sturdy instrument,heavy but sturdy, so dont worry about much. but of those three go with the hellraiser if your looking for a chunky,thick hardcore tone. hope this is helpful.

its really not that heavy....and your battery might be running low in the emgs possibly
Go get your shovel.
Quote by SynGates7X
its really not that heavy....and your battery might be running low in the emgs possibly

i meant heavy in comparison to my other guitars. sorry for not clarifying that first. but thanks for the info. i havent had the guitar for more than 8 months. what battery does it take? anything special or a simple 9volt?
it takes a nine volt, any nine volt works....make sure you unplug it whenever you arent using it otherwise it wears the battery out, and have you changed the battery at all since you got it? they dont usually last 8 months, unless you hardly ever play it
Go get your shovel.
Quote by SynGates7X
it takes a nine volt, any nine volt works....make sure you unplug it whenever you arent using it otherwise it wears the battery out, and have you changed the battery at all since you got it? they dont usually last 8 months, unless you hardly ever play it

ive never changed it since christmas time and i kept it plugged in all the time...... i guess i had a good battery.