Ok I was wondering if there is a specific brand of strings to use if one uses really low tunings like 1 or 2 steps down open C stuff like that. I use those tunings a lot but my Strings buzz when I do?I know that when I lower my Tuning it looses the string therefore lowering the action?(or something like that). But if there is a specific brand what is it, or do I just need to raise the action a bit?
ive noticed that dean markley does tend to wind their strings tighter i play in drop b with .11s on my V and on my H300