Hey guys

Something I recently wrote for the band, all insturments are written by me. I was aiming for a piece focused around a catchy riff, with a lot of arpeggios and sweeps in the solos. I really like how it came out but of course its a work in progress. Please give me some comments!

My main influences are classical prodigies such as Mozart, Vivaldi, Paganini and Melodic metal such as Children of Bodom and Dragonforce. My goal in my music is to fuse classical and metal differnetly then its been done before, still trying to find a way.

Plz leave a few comments

Note the recording is crappy quality, needed to be a small file. I recommend you download Guitar Pro from the site to hear better quality and acutally see my work.

Thanks,
Brendan
Attachments:
Insturmental.ZIP
Recording.ZIP
Last edited by Rodex at Aug 16, 2006,
that's awsum dude, except i didnt get to view your sweet-ass sheet music, i'd rate your post as a 3/5
I loved it ... the intro was evil(ina good way)...the riffs were beautiful and the solos were perfect 10/10.......crit mine?in the sig
Quote by Dillon_59
that's awsum dude, except i didnt get to view your sweet-ass sheet music, i'd rate your post as a 3/5

The sheet music is in the guitar pro file, not sure how to post it on forum.
Yep one of my main flaws are writing catchy yet complicated riffs, although i can easily write a solo to a riff, just a common thing i gotta work out.
Thats really cool. ive been trying out GP in the past few days and jeust getting used to it. 9/10 cuz i love melodic death metal. kinda reminded me of carcass in a certain area, just slower.... BTW i like the sound, so what scales are u using ??
The original Canadian, Eh?

My Weird noob-not noob gear...
- ibanez rga121 pretige (trade)
-Ibanez ax120 (sale-trade)
-Fender g-dec amp (Woohoo Fx)
I mix penatonic, blues, arpeggios, and some asian scales.

Im not really keen on the names of every scale, I can read and write music but I dont memorize all the chord and scale names, you know
Last edited by Rodex at Aug 17, 2006,