hello this is a famous thing we see...i dont know its name i just call it 2 strings pick


usually i just use my pic for the upper string and my ring finger for the other string, but in this tab u have to pick it as fast as u can, like tremelo pickin, sooo how can you do that?
and also if u know the name for this shape or technique please tell me for later referance, thanks
theyre called octaves.
and the way i do it, is i fret the one note with my index, and the othe wiht my pinky, and mute the string inbetween using my ring or middle finger.
Quote by FretboardToAsh
well, they're powerchords so I would just play jam downstrummed fast

tell me you're joking...
Quote by RHCP Guitar Guy
I finally found the perfect metal tone!!
Here it is
Guess what gear I'm using

Quote by OldHairyOne
Oh dear god
You butchered a great solo
I'd guess you're using a stray cat and a rock?

Quote by otherkid
i dub ye the man with nicest finished guitars
Mute the middle string so you can play both notes in one strum.

It's an octave interval/octave powerchord.