My index was once calloused to hell and now its peeling..whenever i play with my index its burns like hell when i touch the strings. I have no idea on whats happening.
Crappy Gear:
Ibanez RG350DX
Ibanez RG7321
LTD F-10
VOX AD15VT
Dunlop Jazz III's (Black)
D'Addarrio .09-.46's
it happens it will just grow back tuff it
My guitars...

LTD H-1000
Epiphone Explorer
Fender Strat
Fender Acoustic

Amps...

Marshall Mode Four
fender frontman possibly for sale

Quote by Pleiadian
(with active EMG-HZ pickups)
yea it happens...suck it up n dont stop playin
Quote by That_Pink_Queen
Groll you're a bloody genius

Quote by a6l6e6x1
wow
im "talking" to the future greatest director in the world
PRIVELAGED

member #9 of "The Beatles really are the greatest

Metal Face productions! watch our movies!
http://www.metalface.tk/
How do i make the callouses produce faster?
Crappy Gear:
Ibanez RG350DX
Ibanez RG7321
LTD F-10
VOX AD15VT
Dunlop Jazz III's (Black)
D'Addarrio .09-.46's
ahhh you know whats worse is when your callouse splits and the string gets caught in it every time you try to pull a bend... big bloody mess i had to take my finger to a metal grinder to even the callouse out not too much fun

... basicly quit being such a wanker, but yeah if you dip your fingers in rubbing alcohol when you get done playing and just let it evaporate off it hardens alot quicker
Last edited by fu man chu at Aug 16, 2006,
Quote by fu man chu
ahhh you know whats worse is when your callouse splits and the string gets caught in it every time you try to pull a bend... big bloody mess i had to take my finger to a metal grinder to even the callouse out not too much fun

yer i had that, cause i only use my middle finger to do bends (the proper way, with 2 supportin fingers) the string somehow cut through the calous and just made string size inscisions in my finger. but it didn't bleed cause the calous was so bloody big that even in half a centimeter there was still skin.
Marty
dip your finger in metho for 20 minutes each night before you go to bed, and dont touch your eyes or your mouth with it, this will speed it up, it dries your skin up really fast.
ESP CUSTOM SHOP HORIZON
FENDER USA STRAT
JACKSON DK2M
Peavey 5150ii w/ Marshall 1960DM cab
I had this last couple of years, no biggies, just suck it up. Just play the guitar, it'll peel until there's a point where your callouse wont peel again and just harden itself. Also i think anti-grease liquid will help a bit, coz i repair cars n stuff with my dad a lot and afterwards i spray wd-40, anti grease thing and lather with soap.
"Play with your ears" - Yngwie Malmsteen, Paul Gilbert
Thats what she said...
UGmusic
Last edited by madpickin03 at Aug 16, 2006,
Hahaha, i can put my fingers against a lit grill without fealing **** for at least 30 seconds. The expression on my friends faces was priceless...
Quote by sSyLc
Looking for a bj from an unsuspecting animal eh?
Member of The True Eccentric Tea Drinking Appreciation Preservation Society
Quote by denizenz
I came, I saw, I cleaned it up.
Quote by Grönis
hahaha, i can put my fingers against a lit grill without fealing **** for at least 30 seconds. The expression on my friends faces was priceless...

that's gotta be healthy
Marty
After a LONG time the 'hardness' in your fingertips will go away and they feel no different from the fingertips on your other hand...no peeling or anything either. Theres just little/no feeling in them lol.
Quote by Grönis
hahaha, i can put my fingers against a lit grill without fealing **** for at least 30 seconds. The expression on my friends faces was priceless...

yesssss i love that or you just straight up catch um on fire, or even better you wait till your friend lights up a cigerette and you knock off the cherry with your finger... priceless
Quote by fu man chu
yesssss i love that or you just straight up catch um on fire, or even better you wait till your friend lights up a cigerette and you knock off the cherry with your finger... priceless

Quote by sSyLc
Looking for a bj from an unsuspecting animal eh?
Member of The True Eccentric Tea Drinking Appreciation Preservation Society
Quote by denizenz
I came, I saw, I cleaned it up.