Some of you MAY recognise this as the Dragonball z Budokai 3 theme on the ps2......

i got bored so i worked it out.

The recording could be a little better, but you get the idea. Tell me what you all think.
May not sound like it but there are 17 guitar bits there, and some of that harmony took a while to work out.

http://www.mperia.com/displayfull.php?searchby=song&id=260556

ta very much
Servant woman! Fetch me a drying cloth at once!!
Last edited by Gilmour_Wylde at Aug 16, 2006,
Sweet!! This is outstanding!

Just out of interest what guitar you playing that with n did u recrd all the bits yourself?
Quote by Maestro_Mike
Sweet!! This is outstanding!

Just out of interest what guitar you playing that with n did u recrd all the bits yourself?

Its an Ibanez S series, played through a Marshall Valvestate 65 watt combo.

And yeah all the bits were me. Its a good game, i recommend everyone get it.

And thanks for the compliment dude
thats really cool, a bit geeky seeing its damn dbz...but amazing guitar work
Quote by unfathomable_bo
Well it isnt hard to bend a string that has the tension of a piece of well cooked spaghetti, especially when you have hands like goalkeeper gloves

My songs: (more to come) (C4C's)
Screams fell silent underneath the black sun
oh without a doubt......south park is THE greatest cartoon....nay THE greatest programme known to man.

I just get more kicks out of playing cheesy japanese stuff, than funny american stuff
haha i love this, i love video game music, sounds good, i like it, played well, good tone, could stand a little better quality of recording, and some drums. Check my stuff out www.soundclick.com/kyleharper i did a megaman X3 song cover on there if your into video game stuff check it out.
Keep it up, if you learn how to use fruity loops you could make some sweet backing tracks with midi files as well. c4c? https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=416007
Quote by Maestro_Mike
R u using some effect on the lead bits?

Am i hell?

lol dude that japenese cheese sound is all about effects.

First things first, use only a modest about of gain. Over doing it makes it sound fuzzy and unproffessional. You want it to sound smooth.

I also put on a little chorus and flange.

I was toying with the idea of a phaser, but that would of been too much of a departure from the original song. Maybe ill use some Phase if i get round to recording a shred solo for it.
Wow sounds good man, wish I could get the same sound out of my crap amp.
Quote by alexi_laiho
i really want to make a pedal-powered wheelchair...
haha, that's great man! needs some drums, and the mix kind of drops out on mine, but great work overall.
"The fool doth think he is wise, but the wiseman knows himself to be a fool." - W.S.
amp clips
amp vids