I was just wondering what ever happened to all of he's guitars? Did the bitch courtney give them away or something????
Quote by False_God
I was just wondering what ever happened to all of he's guitars? Did the bitch courtney give them away or something????

no, he trashed all of his guitars just before he died.
His guitars got so depressed, they too killed themselfs... very, very sad.
his jag-stang was given to someone from r.e.m., and was used in the song and video for "what's the frequency kenneth?". i read that somewhere.
Quote by Sir-Shoelace
manliest string guage? barbed wire.

Founder Of the UG Slide Player's Guild, PM me If You're Really Feelin' Dem Blues

THE PIT
"better than your average psychiatrist"
the sunburst jaguar was given to eric erlandson from hole, it's in the 'doll parts' video.

the sonic blue mustang was given to peter buck from REM who did indeed play it in the 'what's the freq kenneth' video. mike mills plays it live on the song 'let me in' and he recorded that track with the guitar aswell.

the mosrite was sold by auction a little while ago for 130,000 or somethin like that.

dave navarro has one, a sonic blue mustang i do believe.
Quote by controlfreak
the sonic blue mustang was given to peter buck from REM who did indeed play it in the 'what's the freq kenneth' video. mike mills plays it live on the song 'let me in' and he recorded that track with the guitar aswell.

Jag- stang to be correct.
Quote by stratman_13
It's okay Gabel. You kick ass.

18watter video demo

My band

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2009
I wouldn't surprised if Courtney sold them to support her drug habit.
Guitars: Custom Lado Earth 2000-3, Custom ESP Explorer, BC Rich KKV, Gibson LP Studio, Greco SG, El Degas Stratocaster, Agile AL-3000, LTD EX-351

Rig:Marshall JVM410H + Marshall 1960A, Boss Noise Suppressor
Quote by Crunchmeister
I wouldn't surprised if Courtney sold them to support her drug habit.

i think so...
Quote by controlfreak
no but she sold 25% of the rights to the nirvana catalogue cos she's "a little strapped for cash now"

cow

Shooting $500 / day worth of smack will leave anyone strapped for cash...
Guitars: Custom Lado Earth 2000-3, Custom ESP Explorer, BC Rich KKV, Gibson LP Studio, Greco SG, El Degas Stratocaster, Agile AL-3000, LTD EX-351

Rig:Marshall JVM410H + Marshall 1960A, Boss Noise Suppressor
There was a Cherry Red Jagstang that Fender still have as well. They were just going to deliever it when he died. Not too sure what happened to it, and I guess it's not exactly a Kurt guitar as he never played it... this was a really pointless post wasn't it?
Feel free to ignore my ranting.

Member of the Self-Taught Club.

A recent study shows that 8% of teenagers listen to nothing but music with guitars in it. Put this in your sig if you're one of the 92% who isn't a close-minded moron.
Didn't he? I thought they were the only ones he wouldn't trash?

A recent study shows that 8% of teenagers listen to nothing but music with guitars in it. Put this in your sig if you're one of the 92% who isn't a close-minded moron.
Nah. He wouldn't trash most of the Mustangs and the Ferrington custom he got. I'm sure he would have trashed the Jagstang if it weren't a big money-getter for he and Fender.

He usually only trashed MIM and MIJ Strats. Most of his others remained safe.
Ah? I just remember reading a quote where Courtney said something like "Are you gonna trash this guitar too, honey?" and he said, "No, this is my recording guitar" but you seem to know more than me, so you win