Hello

I recently purchased an Ibanez GRG 170 DX and im looking to buy another pedel also a new amp. The amp and pedel i have already are in my sig down below. The pedel im want is an effects pedel,but im not really sure about whats out there etc. Also a suggestion for an amp would be nice. Try suggesting a couple of brand names and i'll look into them.

thanks alot
My set-up:-

Ibanez GRG 170 DX
PEAVY Blazer 158
Digitech Metal master X-Series Pedel
Yeah get a Vox or Morley wah.( Or a Dunlop 535q wah)
Quote by rabidguitarist
I even tried dressing up as a fly myself, and throwing myself out of the window in the hope that they will follow me. But to no avail.

Quote by daytripper75
we have a Llama forum, and still no drum forum.
Sounds like a plan

thanks guys,I'll look into it

The sort of stuff i play is metal and now im just getting into death metal and black metal,all the heavy shred-tastic stuff

Ibanez GRG 170 DX
PEAVY Blazer 158
Cool... I also have a grg 170... ibut i have the left one... (DXL)
"I never liked those Deep Purples or those sort of things. I always hated it. I always thought it was a poor man’s Led Zeppelin"
// Angus Young

+1
you won't need much effects for shreddy stuff but a compressor would be a must.

makes sure all those tapping parts are heard and you'll hav sustain to die for.
A compressor...sounds interesting

looks like I'll have to save up my pennys...

Thanks alot

Ibanez GRG 170 DX
PEAVY Blazer 158
I have a morley power wah, trust they kik ass!
A flanger will be nice for yur solos aswell, check abot bossus.com and look at the virtual pedal board at the flanger with the metal pedal it sounds amazing!
Diezel amps btw
D-U-F-R-A-I-S

Quote by darkstar2466
WRONG.

The only reason it exists is because drugs get people fucked up, and people love getting fucked up.

Whoa whoa whoa deffinetly not behringer mate i know there cheap but you get what you pay for, thats al i'll say.

Good idea on the amp but diezel do kik ass
D-U-F-R-A-I-S

Quote by darkstar2466
WRONG.

The only reason it exists is because drugs get people fucked up, and people love getting fucked up.

Quote by living.dead.guy
Okay i've found these:-

compressor

Amp

I'll check out the diezel amps too

IMO both of those are crap i have played with both Behringer pedals IMO are crap most of behringer products are just cheap junk. I think you need to save up and buy a good amp thats the key part of your tone. if you play metal look into getting a 5150 combo you can usually get them off of ebay for 500 USD
Member of UG's Gain \/\/hores - pm gpderek09 to join