What's a good strat shaped guitar with no pickguard? Preferably with a maple neck too, but that doesnt really matter. Thanks.
you could get a fender show master, theyre like $700, or just get i strat with no pickgaurd, im pretty sure you get those, or maybe custom- order it.

ibanez might have one similar to that too.
CTHC
Ibanez RG and S series, Carvin guitars, ESP M/H/MH/MHNT series, and the F is like a Strat with sharper edges
Theres been so many made without a pickguard over the years. Some have been made by fender, jackson, charvel, ibanez and esp. I had an Fender HM strat with 2 singles, humbucker, maple neck, 24 frets, floyd rose that was a good playing guitar.

Most of your super strats or hyper strats will come without pickguard.
Quote by Robnfguitarplay
I had an Fender HM strat with 2 singles, humbucker, maple neck, 24 frets, floyd rose that was a good playing guitar.

I was also going to recommend looking into a used Fender HM Strat. It feels just like a strat, but geared towards metal with a humbucker in the bridge (other pickups vary - they made them with different configurations like H-H, H-S-H, and H-S-S). And it also has a Kahler Spider (a good Floyd copy) tremolo.
Guitars: Custom Lado Earth 2000-3, Custom ESP Explorer, BC Rich KKV, Gibson LP Studio, Greco SG, El Degas Stratocaster, Agile AL-3000, LTD EX-351

Rig:Marshall JVM410H + Marshall 1960A, Boss Noise Suppressor
Quote by Pulling Teeth
the F is like a Strat with gayer edges

Fixed for you
esps, jacksons, ibanezes
R.I.P. DIMEBAG DARRELL

Quote by insideac
.....If Fender DID buy out Jackson, Im quitting guitar and music. Would hate to see the same model of a jackson, the Jackocaster, sold every year with little or no change.
schecter c-1 plus..

i have it

its the sex
T0/<e

Quote by danilo19
randomly yell "freebird!" then the rednecks will like you.

respect

Quote by cnorthern
If a girl is playing guitar......she is likely a dude in drag.