Im looking for an affordable amp and i saw the AD50VT 50W. Everyone here seems to love vox and ive heard good things about them.

My question is will it be loud enough to compete with some of the higher wattage amps (75 - 100 watts, less quality amps though) and how well will it perform in some small gigs?
yeah 50 watts should be more than enough. unless ur playing in front of HUGE outdoor gig, u wont need 100 watts
Quote by sysdown27
Im looking for an affordable amp and i saw the AD50VT 50W. Everyone here seems to love vox and ive heard good things about them.

My question is will it be loud enough to compete with some of the higher wattage amps (75 - 100 watts, less quality amps though) and how well will it perform in some small gigs?

Its a sweet amp, my friend has one and is selling it cause hes getting a Twin Reverb for really cheap. Hahaha I don't know where you're from but if you're from the US he'd probably sell it to you cause hes thinking about Ebay so that would mean shipping it anyways. Hes had it since like April or March or something and its in great condition.
I have the 15 watt version of that amp and I could barely tell difference between the 30. Even cranked up it sounds great and it has all the great features the bigger ones have. I couldn't find an amp that matched its sound. My friend has the 50 and it is pretty loud and it doesn't distort. So I think it would be loud enough.
Yeah, Im selling my AD50VT which i got in June for around 300 if your interested. Its barely been played and is spotless (manual, footswitch and footswitch extension included)
Traynor YCS-50>EHX SMM w/ Hazarai>EHX DMM>EHX Holy Grail>EHX Small Stone>EHX Big Muff PI (NY)>EHX Pulsar>Ibanez TS-9DX>Echo Park>Ibanez Vintage Tubeking>Fulltone OCD>Zvex Fuzz Factory> Roto-Machine>Fulltone Wah>MJM London Fuzz>Fender Strat