ok, i'm looking for what you guys like doing while your on stage and playing, or what makes you think, wow this guys good when hes playing on stage.
what would someone have to do onstage to make you say awesome. It could be a crazy move, or playing something.

thanks
I ain't letting you have my moves, they're mine!

Go for the classics; behind your head's good. All that kinda thing. Just do waht makes you say "Wow!" when you see someone else do it.

A little warning, you'll probably get some wanker coming in saying it doesn't matter what you do onstage, you should just play well, blah. Ignore them.
Feel free to ignore my ranting.

Member of the Self-Taught Club.

A recent study shows that 8% of teenagers listen to nothing but music with guitars in it. Put this in your sig if you're one of the 92% who isn't a close-minded moron.
do it naked, wearing only socks. if it worked for rhcp, itll work for you
MARK ALL THAT APPLY:

[_] [_] [_] [_] [x]

Quote by cagnius
Shut up. Actually, higher mods...can we ban him for being a cunt?
my friend can play left handed and righthanded, but when he gigs, sometimes he starts out lefthanded, eventhough hes better right, then he swings the guitar around and can play eruptin behind his back....

i think that is pretty cool, and thanks for the replies
play your guitar right in the face of the crowd... just play with them man no need of fancy moves because if your good enough you'll make them say WOW
well i recently did have a gig. and whenever i started a song it would be on the edge of the stage and yeh its all quiet helps the moves then just brutal distortion jumping around like a lunatic. also during my solos i would usually put one foot up of the monitors and just do it. but just let the music move you
Quote by azn_guitarist25
well i recently did have a gig. and whenever i started a song it would be on the edge of the stage and yeh its all quiet helps the moves then just brutal distortion jumping around like a lunatic. also during my solos i would usually put one foot up of the monitors and just do it. but just let the music move you

Hey, the foot on the monitor is my move...
Quote by demea

lol dont worry mate we had like 5 monitors set up in the front part of the stage so anyone could do it. and yeh the foot on monitor is the best for solo's
Quote by demea

it's actually everybody's move

i enjoy Malmsteen's stage presence, he always puts on a good show not only musically but also from an entertaining standpoint
Quote by BigFatSandwich
it took you 15 consecutive hours of practice to realize that playing guitar makes you better at playing guitar. congratulations.

Quote by Sharp_as_steel
Axe_grinder pwns!!!!

Member #2 of the "Official UG Teabaggers' Cult". PM Slayer224 to join.
yeh actually if you do, do the foot on the monitor make sure there is nothing in your pockets so it wont show up through you pants
Make sure you don't stand in one place. Walk around a bit.
Quote by tronsbasscool
This is my 5th account and I still havn't made any friends

My Rig
ESP Viper 1000
Crate RFX120

<//////>~
Remove your Bassist's pants and throw them to the crowd.
Schecter C-1 Classic (Antique Amber)
Ibanez JEM 7VWH
Crate Palamino Class A tube combo
Digitech RP80 Multieffects pedal
Ibanez TS9 DX Tube Screamer
well do the pogo.....jump up and down while playing....like krist novoselic or some punk bands
Quote by ImSheddingSkin
your avatar rules
throw your guitar through the drummers bass drum
Member of UG's Gain \/\/hores - pm gpderek09 to join