Ok i got a friend who wants to kno some suggestions. new guitar. you all know the drill by now. he has £500-£800 hmmm about $1000-$1600 i think. He plays alot of metal hell probably change out the pickups. he lives in uk. he would really like a tremelo floyd rose.

Thanks
Ibanez RG1570
Ibanez S520
LTD MH-400
LTD M-400
Dean Dime-O-Flame
Dean '79 V, '79 ML, '79 Z
Jackson Dinky of some type?
I'm pretty sure the M-400 comes with a Licensed Floyd Rose... Your friend would be better off going with a M-1000 'cause it comes with an Original Floyd Rose. But that's if he even needs a Floyd....
^Though that is a WONDERFUL shred guitar, I think it might have a bit much low end for his taste.
An Ibanez RG1570 would probably fit him very well. Well it's does not have Floyd Rose tremolo it has Edge Pro, but it's made by the same company, and it's just as good. And change the pick-ups in it too something else, because they aren't that good.
              ┌────────────┐
            |  Jet fuel     |
            |  Can't melt    |
            |  Steel Beams  |
            └─────┰──────┘

Quote by Godly Moose
An Ibanez RG1570 would probably fit him very well. Well it's does not have Floyd Rose tremolo it has Edge Pro, but it's made by the same company, and it's just as good. And change the pick-ups in it too something else, because they aren't that good.

Edge Pro is a Floyd Rose Tremolo and no its not made by the same company but yes its just as good if not better (thanks to not needing to remove the ball ends) and yeh pickups arent great