Page 1 of 2
I thought this instead of talking about his stage antics. We should talk about his music. Which mostly rocked! Check out his early recordings if you do not belive me. Bubble gum styled punk right there. Then he got little more hardcore style and still was good. His later stuff I was not a big fan off. He was a little to crazy by that time and his voice was crap. Do any of you like him?
cant say i know i only heard one of his songs, was alright.
Caution:
May cause death if user is an idiot.
His music is sooooo bad. Seriously. It's like throwing the Ramones and Richard Hell & the Voidoids in a blender with a bunch of dog ****.
Plenty, I've seen the DVD and heard one of his CDs (the one with Galileo on it), and they were both terrible. I'm still scarred from the DVD.
Yeah, the Hated dvd? Thats his later stuff. Which I agree for the most part was bad.
Hate the music. All of it.
Originally posted by XMetallica73X
i would love iran compared to this place trust me, they dont lie to you

^ FIELD TRIP TIME
bite it you scum is the only good song that ive heard, ive heard plenty of it too
I liked maybe one song off his first record (I've long since destroyed and/or disposed of it, since the rest sucked.), but the rest is simply awful. It's like throwing that one live recording of the Pistol's last show in a blender with Hanson. Yes, that bad.
Quote by guitar?
I don't think anyone says he is punk because of his stage show.

Oh, you should see some of the tools on this site...
Quote by hardrock1315
Oh, you should see some of the tools on this site...

He had the punk DIY ethics. And he did do what he wanted yes. He never sold out to major labels. And he lived the life he sang about. But pooping on stage is shock rock not punk. He was a scum punk with punk music that did shock rocks stage antics that were more shocking then anybody elses.
"I'll take out anyone that's in my way...Sometimes I'll kick someone in the head, I'll force a woman to perform oral sex on me. I've had sex on stage with men, women, animals..."

as soon as I heard that I just turned off the clip
Quote by CowsWithGuns
I've been busy getting drunk and yelling at endangered species for being pussies. It's a dehydrating job but someone has to do it.
Quote by waterproofpie
"I'll take out anyone that's in my way...Sometimes I'll kick someone in the head, I'll force a woman to perform oral sex on me. I've had sex on stage with men, women, animals..."

as soon as I heard that I just turned off the clip

It was a dead cat, and a fan brought it. Does that make things any better? And trsut me, that is worth watching.
Remember that G.G. went to jail for sodomizing a girl and then lighting her on fire.
Punks don't rape.

The guy's useless and his music sucks.
Quote by sargasm
I don't like straight edge because it's part of Hardcore, and I don't like Hardcore because, aside from the terrible music, the kids are often very homophobic.

You forgot ugly, lazy and disrespectful.
The clip makes him look like a total ass hat. He has no right to rape women to "teach them a lesson"
Quote by johnnynemo
Remember that G.G. went to jail for sodomizing a girl and then lighting her on fire.
Punks don't rape.

The guy's useless and his music sucks.

To bad the girl admitted that she told him to do that. And still sent him love letters and she did the same thing to him. She was messed up and put GG in prison. You can't rape the willing. But GG still went to prison.
He was a total bastard that wrote awful music. His country stuff is so bad it's actually funny. If it wasn't for his stage act, nobody would bother listening to him.
Quote by xX*Zeppelin*Xx
He was a total bastard that wrote awful music. His country stuff is so bad it's actually funny. If it wasn't for his stage act, nobody would bother listening to him.

I listen to his early stuff before I even knew about his stage act.
Nothing says "I love you" like staging a fake rape on stage at a punk show!

Ya know, me and Billy Crudup, all the time...
Quote by CowsWithGuns
I've been busy getting drunk and yelling at endangered species for being pussies. It's a dehydrating job but someone has to do it.
Quote by the glue man
It's kinda funny how some people on here are still trying to defend him.

noone defends him they defend some of his early music. which is poppy catchy punk.

Quote by xX*Zeppelin*Xx

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Mz1NilnpgLI

GG allin acoustic. Surpisingly not bad for his later days.
Last edited by LoudnSnotty138 at Aug 17, 2006,
G.G. should have followed the example of other "shocking" punks acts, like the Mentors and Plasmatics, and gone metal.
Psychopathic, sex obsessed, circus show freaks like him tend to fit in better in the metal world.

By the way that "It's better to burn out than fade away" quote you use in your sig. is originally from the lyrics to Def Leppard's song "Rock Of Ages".

http://www.lyricsfreak.com/d/def+leppard/rock+of+ages_20038983.html

Alright
I got something to say
It's better to burn out
Than fade away

All right
Ow
Gonna start a fire
Cmon!

Rise up! gather round
Rock this place to the ground
Burn it up lets go for broke
Watch the night go up in smoke
Rock on! (rock on!)
Drive me crazier, no serenade
No fire brigade, just pyromania, cmon

What do you want? what do you want?
I want rocknroll, yes I do
Long live rocknroll

Oh lets go, lets strike a light
Were gonna blow like dynamite
I dont care if it takes all night
Gonna set this town alight, cmon

What do you want? what do you want?
I want rocknroll, alright!
Long live rocknroll, oh yeah

Rock of ages, rock of ages
Still rollin', keep a-rollin'
Rock of ages, rock of ages
Still rollin, rock 'n rollin'

Hahaha.
You like G.G. Allin and Def Leppard.
Everyone point and laugh.
Quote by sargasm
I don't like straight edge because it's part of Hardcore, and I don't like Hardcore because, aside from the terrible music, the kids are often very homophobic.

I took it from Cobain's suicde note, and took it from a Neil Young song. Thats what it is known from. I hav enver even listned to deaf lepard cause I don't like hairmetal.
And he wrote it before they did.
My my, hey hey
Rock and roll is here to stay
It's better to burn out
Than to fade away
My my, hey hey.
-
Neil Young "Out of the Blue"

pwnt. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/My_My%2C_Hey_Hey_%28Out_of_the_Blue%29

And besides that is irrevelant to the thread. Hell in the first post I asked for you guys not to talk about his stage show.
Last edited by guitar? at Aug 18, 2006,
Quote by guitar?
I took it from Cobain's suicde note, and took it from a Neil Young song. Thats what it is known from. I hav enver even listned to deaf lepard cause I don't like hairmetal.
And he wrote it before they did.
-
Neil Young "Out of the Blue"

pwnt. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/My_My%2C_Hey_Hey_%28Out_of_the_Blue%29

Yeah, yeah.
Neil wrote the lyrics, but Def Leppard had a number one hit with "Rock Of Ages", so those lyrics were all over the radio and MTV in the 80s.

Just admit that you raided your parents Night Ranger and Def Leppard records and when you ran out of crappy 80s records to listen to, you started listening to crappy G.G. Allin records.

Seriously, though you might wanna check out Plasmatics, Pork Dukes and Mentors.
They do the same kind of stuff that G.G. did.

You might also like the band W.A.S.P.
Quote by sargasm

I said I did not want this thread about the stage show. My parents listen to punk, new wave, and some other **** none being hair metal. You are obivously a dick who does not know how to read an wants to voice is opinion at all times even if they are not wanted.
Page 1 of 2