So... Here's the deal.

I'm getting an Agile AL 3000, but cosmetically, I'm in love with the AL 2000s..

The white black gold combinations are absolutely gorgeous to me, but the 3000s don't come in that color combo..

So, I was wondering... is there any way I could just grab another 3000 with gold HW and get a paint job somewhere to make it white? Is it hard to manually refinish the guitar? How costly would it be?

I really don't want to sacrifice quality for looks, but I really want that White/Gold/Black combo. I'd settle for wine red, but damn... I'd hate to give up on what I really want.

Any advice is appreciated.

Note: I did email rondomusic about this issue. I asked if they had any 3000s available in white, or if they did custom orders. No response.. (Contacted about a week and a half ago).
Quote by rocknrollgod
well i can tall you this much do NOT get a marshall MG. becasue you will blow the speaker with duncans in the guitar. i know for experience.

Quote by Gutch220
Leave it to UGer's to argue over who "owns" a language

Sure you can repaint it yourself.

www.reranch.com

It may not come out to be a factory finish your first time, but rarely does anything you do first time come out professional. If you look around your area you may find a luthier who'd be willing to do it, or even a body shop will do it for you.

Chris
'Aim at perfection in everything, though in most things it is unattainable. However, they who aim at it, and persevere, will come much nearer to it than those whose despondency and laziness make them give it up as unattainable.'
^I'm surprised Chris. I thought you might plug yourself on that one.

But yeah, as Algee said, you can just paint it yourself. Should be pretty simple since it's white, just plain white.