That's not too bad actually. Some bends are a little bit off but it reminded me of some Gary Moore.
Hail Satan

Gear:
Yamaha RGX220
Peavey 5150
Trohak Cabinet (w/ Eminence speakers)
Mesa/Boogie 2x12 Roadster
Marshall Mg15
Quote by Jerkoffkid
That's not too bad actually. Some bends are a little bit off but it reminded me of some Gary Moore.

I see what youre saying dude, but that was kinda "half intentional".......several players i really like make their music sound "dreamy" and "detached".....by making the vibrato arc a little more or less than it should. And with being slightly off with the bending, to make it stand out more.

Guess its something im gonna have to practice.
Servant woman! Fetch me a drying cloth at once!!
lol dude if i didnt know you so damn well, i would say you were making excuses for sloppy playing.
Quote by Maestro_Mike
lol dude if i didnt know you so damn well, i would say you were making excuses for sloppy playing.

lol screw you dude
very melodic, and steve vai like, only not as trippy, very classic sounding like

it would be playing in the end credits of some cheesy movie like top gun XD

9/10 overall

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=420121

crit?
I liked it a lot.. I'm a big fan of Atmospheric/Delayed/Reverbed guitars. The guitar parts complimented each other nicely but i would definately have to agree that i'd have prefered the bends were a little more spot on in places. Keep the slow bends but make sure they end and transition on the right note

Very much a fan.. would love to see this implemented in a full song.

Feel free to crit mine - https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=420144
1980 Gibson Les Paul Custom
Mexican Fender Telecaster
Marshall JCM900, 1960a Quad
Boss EQ-7, CS-3, TU-2, DS-1, DD-3, TR-2
Ibanez TS-9, Presonus TubePre/Comp16
i really really like that to the point where it actually inspired me, alot of times i will be like stuck in a rut and low on inspiration and then i will hear or read something and it will inspire me and this actually does, never have i thought this about any songs on ug but if i could download this song i would and put it on my mp3 player. its very relaxing to listen to. and also i think it would sound like more of a song if you had like drums kick in and then the song would speed up and get a little more of a distorted tone and put some vocals and maybe keyboard in there i think it would be amazing, i dont know if im explaining it very well but you know like in stairway to heaven when the drums come in kind of like that though stairway to heaven has a totaly different sound and feel. really a great song 9.5/ 10

the only thing i don't like about it is at the end it doesnt sound very complete it sounds like in my opinion you were really going with it then you just got lazy and threw some ending in but still a good song
Quote by saband
i really really like that to the point where it actually inspired me, alot of times i will be like stuck in a rut and low on inspiration and then i will hear or read something and it will inspire me and this actually does, never have i thought this about any songs on ug but if i could download this song i would and put it on my mp3 player. its very relaxing to listen to. and also i think it would sound like more of a song if you had like drums kick in and then the song would speed up and get a little more of a distorted tone and put some vocals and maybe keyboard in there i think it would be amazing, i dont know if im explaining it very well but you know like in stairway to heaven when the drums come in kind of like that though stairway to heaven has a totaly different sound and feel. really a great song 9.5/ 10

the only thing i don't like about it is at the end it doesnt sound very complete it sounds like in my opinion you were really going with it then you just got lazy and threw some ending in but still a good song

Yeah dudes thats totally what happened.......the ending deffinately needs more work, and i couldnt think of a decent way of ending it anyway.

Thanks for your kinds words, deffinately given my ego a boost.

And too all those people im meant to be critting, sorry for the delay. Ill get some time soon, and sit down to listen to all your work.

Cheers again
The intro reminds me of something, but I can't put a finger on it.

Ooh, nice buildup to the end.

Some of the bends are a bit out of tune, but I don't really mind that: I like them being slightly out of tune sometimes when I double-track stuff.

My main issue: it's too short. Figure out something for the rest of it: either use it as an interlude or intro to something good, but make sure you do something with it.

crit por favor? https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=418431
(Slightly outdated) Electronic and classical compositions by m'self: Check 'em out