Whats a really good jackson guitar to buy between the range of 900-1450
RR1.

EDIT waitasex. What music do you play, what gear do you already have?
I play Metal and Rock. And i have a 15 watt peavy amp but im upgrating to a 60watt line 6 amp.
NO!!!

Get something better, man. Try, like, a Marshall JCM900, or a Peavey 6505.
NOOOOOO...get a 60 watt roland cube 60...theyr much better than line 6
MARK ALL THAT APPLY:

[_] [_] [_] [_] [x]

Quote by cagnius
Shut up. Actually, higher mods...can we ban him for being a cunt?
dudes the amp im looking at is on sale for 500 bucks and regular 850 so i might buy it but other wise ill still look around. BACK TO THE GUITARS lol
NO!!!

Dude, your amp IS your tone. Spend more on that, and less on the guitar.
Quote by Nick_04
dudes the amp im looking at is on sale for 500 bucks and regular 850 so i might buy it but other wise ill still look around. BACK TO THE GUITARS lol

No, BACK TO THE AMPS.

Seriously. If that line 6 is a Spider II, which I'm guessing it is, it will sound like crap. You'd do better to take some money off your guitar budget and put it towards a nice high gain tube amp like a 6505, as Danno said.
A dwarf might hear you. What then?

My Music
haha well i tryed out some marshalls but they sound too echoey to me. The line 6 i tryed i dont think it was a spider ill try to fine a link to the pic but i will try out other amps. But what other jacksons are a good buy for my budget cause to me they all feel uber good.
he likes the spider 2 give him a break, he wants to know aout guitars! I love the "Jackson DK2M Red Ghost" but it only has one humbucker.