Who loves Schecters?? I DO!!! I prefer them to all the other brands out there. I have an S-1 elite [modded with EMG 81 at neck - thnx to advice from SynGates7x ] and C-1 Hellraiser (both in black cherry cuz it is absolutely gorgeous). What are you thoughts on 'em?
I love them too, I'm planning on getting a C-1 Hellraise pretty soon
Quote by Dave_Mc
Aw, dammit, I thought this was about the "half-naked chicks giveaway" with the pictures of guitars...

Quote by guitarphillip
what the hell you have 3 guitars and yet you dont know how to do power chords may god have mercy on your soul.
Beautiful and they have great hardware etc for an affordable price unlike a lot of top range brands.
yeah i love the c-1 series. which body do you guys think looks cooler? S series or C series?
C-1 Classic. >:-D
Schecter C-1 Classic
LTD EC-1000
Fender American FSR Mahog. Chambered Tele 60th
Fender Mexican Strat SD Hot Rails Br/Ne
Fender Hot Rod Deville 4x10
Boss DD-6
Boss Metal Zone
(I'm guessing you love a7x and use schecters just cause synyster uses em? ah well that's cool)

I'm not a fan of Schecters. They're too small for me. Same with ESP/LTD. I like Ibanez RGs though. The neck seems to have bigger frets.
Hail Satan

Gear:
Yamaha RGX220
Peavey 5150
Trohak Cabinet (w/ Eminence speakers)
Mesa/Boogie 2x12 Roadster
Marshall Mg15
Quote by Jerkoffkid
(I'm guessing you love a7x and use schecters just cause synyster uses em? ah well that's cool)

I'm not a fan of Schecters. They're too small for me. Same with ESP/LTD. I like Ibanez RGs though. The neck seems to have bigger frets.

nahh, i played em at guitar center. i was originally looking into ESPs, but ive found that schecter pwns ESP
F**k Yeah!!!

Yes they are very beautiful, easy to play, top quality, and overall just kick ass!!!

PS:Someone should make a Schecter club.
Member of the 'Guitarists Born In 1991' Club. PM Greendayguitar, gdm09 or blues_rocker to join.

-Gibson LP Classic
-Fender American Standard Strat
-Fender Blues Deluxe Reissue
-Peavey XXX w/Marshall Cab
i love schecters too thay are gust so good qualaty and realy good prices i got a c-1 classic but shortley geting a hellriser
i dont like them. poor craftsmanship (everyone ive played/seen which is over 20 has glue somewhere, swirls in finish stuff like that) neck is big, feels like my 12 string, sub-par cleans, and overpriced. i can get a X50 pro or FE for 200 bucks less than the same/similar schecter, and you get more usable stuff out of washburn.

granted, my next guitar might be a schecter, i think washburns are better.
Recognised by the Official Who To Listen To List 2012

Quote by steven seagull
You don't argue with tubadude on Washburn-related matters, he flosses with the G string from a set of 0.12's y'know....and it's WOUND!
Schecters suck. Poor production methods from South Korea+cheap ass parts the break in less than a year.
Quote by schecter1971
F**k Yeah!!!

Yes they are very beautiful, easy to play, top quality, and overall just kick ass!!!

PS:Someone should make a Schecter club.

Someone should make an "I want a Schecter, but I don't have enough money" Club.
Quote by Mascot
yuR a fAggit
don't listen to the idiots that think just because they're from korea that they're awful, they're not, i've had one for awhile and it's never broken, and my friend has one, and my other friend in class has had one for a very long time and has never had a problem with it, and to the people saying they suck at cleans then i guess they don't know how to work with the tone knobs and settings on the amps.....oh well and what's up with the guy saying

"Someone should make an "I want a Schecter, but I don't have enough money" Club."

what the hell man, he didn't even say that he wishes he could get one or anything, how do you know he doesn't have one anyway, i like my schecter, but i love my other guitars too, i'm not a fanboy of really any company, if i like it i'l get it, half the people dissing schecter though prolly haven't even played one or if they have they're just amd their gutiar sucks balls and wishes they had one, so they talk about how crappy they are to make themselves feel better
Quote by Chad11491
and to the people saying they suck at cleans then i guess they don't know how to work with the tone knobs and settings on the amps.....

i said they have sub par cleans. they do compared to my X50. my X50 has awesome cleans, then i can go pick up a c-1, and with nothing changing on the amp,just the guitar, I feel they are sub par. (compared to the X50) i know how to work an amp. and i wouldnt say this based on just one c-1. i spent a few hours at an empty GC seeing if these things were as great as you people said they are. i brought along my X50 to compare, and not one schecter they had sounded or looked better than my X50.

Quote by steven seagull
You don't argue with tubadude on Washburn-related matters, he flosses with the G string from a set of 0.12's y'know....and it's WOUND!
Quote by mikeman
Schecters suck. Poor production methods from South Korea+cheap ass parts the break in less than a year.

Dude, Agiles are made in Korea...
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?
Quote by Chad11491
don't listen to the idiots that think just because they're from korea that they're awful, they're not, i've had one for awhile and it's never broken, and my friend has one, and my other friend in class has had one for a very long time and has never had a problem with it, and to the people saying they suck at cleans then i guess they don't know how to work with the tone knobs and settings on the amps.....oh well and what's up with the guy saying

"Someone should make an "I want a Schecter, but I don't have enough money" Club."

what the hell man, he didn't even say that he wishes he could get one or anything, how do you know he doesn't have one anyway, i like my schecter, but i love my other guitars too, i'm not a fanboy of really any company, if i like it i'l get it, half the people dissing schecter though prolly haven't even played one or if they have they're just amd their gutiar sucks balls and wishes they had one, so they talk about how crappy they are to make themselves feel better

I was being serious. I want a Schecter, but I'm too lazy to get a job, so I don't have enough money.
Quote by Mascot
yuR a fAggit
Quote by aznrockerdude
Dude, Agiles are made in Korea...

I just got a c-1 classic the other day and i'm in love with it so much!Ya alot of people bitch about them but i bet half those poeple either a) never played one or b) "their gay cause a7x use them"
Aren't ibanez guitars made in korea?
Anyway i think the idea of a schecter club is great and well needed
a) I owned one for eight months before selling it.

b) A7X are damn good.

No they are made in JAPAN by LUTHIERS.

Alls I'm saying, is ya get what ya pay for.
A) ive played about 20 through various amps, with simiilar guitars at the same time.

B) i wouldnt be able to tell you a song by them unless it said "were A7X" in the song itself.

C) they are overrated

Quote by steven seagull