To save space, I'll use me old thread...

Y Incision - Myspace

Hi. My name's Jer and here's some music I've composed over the passed little while. There's no drums, vocals, or bass. Only guitar parts. Hope you enjoy!

Original post: Posted August 16, 2006. First 6 posts are about this link

Y Incision - SoundClick

The recording is a bit ****ty but that's what I get for using an MG. Hope you enjoy!
Hail Satan

Gear:
Yamaha RGX220
Peavey 5150
Trohak Cabinet (w/ Eminence speakers)
Mesa/Boogie 2x12 Roadster
Marshall Mg15
Last edited by Jerkoffkid at Jan 29, 2007,
Nice fast riffing , This is a very promissing song . You should add vocals , , drums and bass. I liked the part in 0:30 ..
I have to admit , that it is a little boring without drums and a melody.. Basicaly you just made a fast song to headbang over it. I'm more into elite metal music..

The solo was too plain,, not enough feeling into it.

The fade out was too sudden and confusing..

But it is a very promissing and good riffed song nevertheless..

I was very honest and dont think i trashed you song.
I put a dollar in a change machine. Nothing changed.
Thanks for the crit man!

I tried to add vocals to this but I couldn't find a good vocal line because the riffs don't repeat enough. We don't have a drummer and we just kicked out our bassist.

The solo mixes too much with the rhythm. I think it was just the stupid MG though. Noise and all...

There isn't supposed to be a fade out. My computer messed up the last riff. I didn't want it to sound like total junk. It would skip and make me sound like I was stoned during the recording.

Thank you very much.
Hail Satan

Gear:
Yamaha RGX220
Peavey 5150
Trohak Cabinet (w/ Eminence speakers)
Mesa/Boogie 2x12 Roadster
Marshall Mg15
Last edited by Jerkoffkid at Jan 29, 2007,
Very good idea but maybe it's just me but it seems like the timing between the guitars is a bit off. They eventually match up which sounds great but it seems like they are off to me for the beginning? Bah maybe it's just me.
the riff is promising. but you gotta work on the rythm guitar because it's confussing.
keep on working on it.
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

D Dim Dom:

The first riff is pretty cool. The rest is pretty nice too. When those sweeps or whatever come in, they sound kinda sloppy to me.

Overall, pretty good, just needs some drums to spice things up.
Alta Vera - My real life alternative rock band.
Ashen Spire - My personal metal band.

Super Mario, F-Zero & Dragonball Z covers!

PSN: whatev27

Let me ask you, does a machine like yourself ever experience fear?