I'm looking for a new amp that will have a great classic rock sound when used with my strat and the other guitar i'm going to get (either a Epi Les Paul or a Epi SG S.O.R.). My price range is anything up to $800. Also, I would prefer it to be a combo and for it to be under 60 lbs.
My Gear:

Epi Les Paul Standard
Fender 48th Street Strat
Vox Valvetronix AD50VT
Martin Koa Acoustic
Some crappy unnamed bass
S.O.R??
School of rock? do they have a guitar like what JB used in the film? i think i might want one if they do!
Quote by Vornik
Wow you just made us all look retarded for not suggesting that...

Quote by Doppleganger
Dude,

I can use Google.
Quote by casualty01
13 yr olds should not attempt to make "points". Especially with their heads firmly lodged up their fucking ass.
maybe a fender hot rod?
Schecter C1 Classic
Fender Vintage -57 Ri Stratocaster
Fender Blues JR w/ 12"Cannabis Rex
Mad Professor Sky Blue OD
Wampler Ego Compressor
TC Electronics Stereo Chorus/Flanger
Quote by Guitar Skater
fender twin reverb

good job, definitely $300 more than what he wants.
Going to Columbia University this fall! Woohoo!
Member of UGPSA: Ultimate-Guitar's Potsmokers Association
^he could get a used one for $800. or if you would not like to go used get a fender hot rod deville.
Orange Rockerverb 100 + Orange PPC412
Fernandes Dragonfly Elite
Ibanez RG1570 Prestige
Ibanez RGA121 Prestige
Fender Road Worn Player's Telecaster
Quote by Swift_Death
S.O.R??
School of rock? do they have a guitar like what JB used in the film? i think i might want one if they do!

i'm not so sure about that. It does look kind of what JB's guitar looked like. idk. I dont know what it stands for. all i know is that i like the look of it way more than the other epi sg's. Here's the link: Epiphone SG S.O.R.

Also, i'm lowering my price point for the amp to $600. How about a peavey classic 30?
My Gear:

Epi Les Paul Standard
Fender 48th Street Strat
Vox Valvetronix AD50VT
Martin Koa Acoustic
Some crappy unnamed bass
Peavey classic 30 or 50... with a nice overdrive (Vox big ben pedal), it sounds incredible. I tried one the other day.

Jimbob78
Quote by Skraeling86
That's a lot of booze. Frankly, I'm impressed. You're of a stronger timber than the average man, jimbob! Hail you.

Quote by Bubban
Yes you should go to a doctor, fucking moron. We can't do anything about your hemorrhoid.

Hotrod Deluxe, its $600 has enough overdrive for classic rock and if you need more just throw a good pedal infront of it and its under 60 pounds, i think its about 40.
Quote by Gabel
Well id say a Marshall JCM800, awesome for classic rock!

^+1
Rainsong BI-WS1000N2
CA Blade Electric
PRS Santana SE
Ibanez Artcore AF75
Carlo Robelli Jumbo A/E

Fulltone Fulldrive2
EHX Small Clone
Buddha Wah
Ibanez AD9 Delay
Ibanez Vintage EQ

Crate V18-112
Peavey Vypyr 75
Roland MicroCube
Yeah, a Marshall JCM800, Vox AC30, or Fender Twin would all do the job (although, you'd need to find them used). A Fender Hotrod or a Peavey Classic 50 would do the job new.
#4 member of UG's gain \/\/hores-pm gpderek09 to join