I was debating on whether I should purchase the toneport or not. My only question and concern is if I will need to purchase a much better soundcard to make sure my recordings aren't thin sounding.

Thanks.
Current Equipment:

Ibanez SZ 520
Peavey Bandit Selling
Pro Co Turbo RAT Selling
Digitech RP300A Selling

PM For Details.
Quote by headrulz101
I was debating on whether I should purchase the toneport or not. My only question and concern is if I will need to purchase a much better soundcard to make sure my recordings aren't thin sounding.

Thanks.

Well.. I'm not an expert with computers but all I knwo is that you'd need a relatively fast one otherwise it wont record properly... The toneport does look really cool... Go to your music shop and ask really nicely if you can try it out for a night or something...
Quote by Untitled001
Well.. I'm not an expert with computers but all I knwo is that you'd need a relatively fast one otherwise it wont record properly... The toneport does look really cool... Go to your music shop and ask really nicely if you can try it out for a night or something...

Haha I might try the asking but I doubt they would lend it to me for the night. Thanks man.
Current Equipment:

Ibanez SZ 520
Peavey Bandit Selling
Pro Co Turbo RAT Selling
Digitech RP300A Selling

PM For Details.
Quote by headrulz101
Haha I might try the asking but I doubt they would lend it to me for the night. Thanks man.

Yeah I did think it was a stupid thing to suggest D:

Well.. If you save the money you could buy and try if you simply dont like it you can just go back and return it...
Quote by Untitled001
Yeah I did think it was a stupid thing to suggest D:

Well.. If you save the money you could buy and try if you simply dont like it you can just go back and return it...

That's actually what I'm doing right now with this Yamaha Mixer/USB Recorder and I think it is the best way to make sure it works.
Current Equipment:

Ibanez SZ 520
Peavey Bandit Selling
Pro Co Turbo RAT Selling
Digitech RP300A Selling

PM For Details.