Im looking for great cleans, great blues tone, great classic rock tone. I want to buy a single coil pickup and a humbucker. Can anyone suggest any pickups to suite my fat strat. Its a fat strat knockoff but im poor and cant afford a fender so I want to get pickups for a temporary solution.

Thanks a lot.
Minister of Zeppelinism, PM TheHeartBreaker to join
#6 member of the oasis fan club
Cardinal of The 1st Church of Frusciantism
'89 fender american strat
Vox ad15vt
Peavey raptor plus EXP(bridge: alnico 2 pro)
yamaha f-310p
i have a fat strat too and ive been told emg makes pretty good humbuckers. for blues tones id go for the fender tex mex pickups
Bareknuckle Pickups are awesome but fairly expensive. http://www.bareknucklepickups.co.uk/ Check out there website, there are quite a few models. Also email Tim (the dude who makes them) and ask his oppinion, he is very helpful. I have high gain nailbombs and they are great.
What do you guys think of having fender lace sensor pickup in the neck pickup? For the bigger distortion what humbucker should I get?
Vox ad15vt
yamaha f-310p
how about a seymour duncan custom, or a 59 model, since you want classic rock and blues, and no not EMG's, they are great pickups, but not for what you want, emg's are better for heavier stuff and metal, so i'd go with SD or maybe dimarzio, but i prefer seymour duncans
So Do you think im doing any over lapping in sound if I get a fender lace sensor in the neck and a seymour duncan in the bridge?
Vox ad15vt
yamaha f-310p