ok i wanna get some emgs put in my epiphone les paul. im lookin into maybe a 81 in the bridge and a 85 in the neck. i can have them put in at a local guitar shop. is there any online place where i can get a 81 and 85 in set. i live in the us if that helps.

Quote by Gabel
Simple. It's the amp. Getting EVH tone out of a Twin Reverb is as likely as Nazis supporting jews.
nah they only have guitars that already have them

Quote by Gabel
Simple. It's the amp. Getting EVH tone out of a Twin Reverb is as likely as Nazis supporting jews.
go to:
guitarpartsdepot.com
thebassplace.com
musicsolutionsstore.com
8thstreet.com
donsmusiccity.com
gtrheaven.com
timsguitar.com
magdonmusic.com
humbuckermusic.com
midmichiganmusic.com
Originally Posted by evening_crow
Quoting yourself is cool.

WARNING: I kill threads.
i guess ill have to buy an emg 81 and 85 in single since they dont have like a kit

Quote by Gabel
zakk wylde combo?
Recognised by the Official Who To Listen To List 2012

Quote by steven seagull
You don't argue with tubadude on Washburn-related matters, he flosses with the G string from a set of 0.12's y'know....and it's WOUND!
get the zakk wylde combo...it's the 81 and 85 together. i personally recommend the kerry king one though. same thing but u also get a pa2 which boosts ur gain (great for soloing).
Originally Posted by evening_crow
Quoting yourself is cool.

WARNING: I kill threads.
woah that kerry king combo is expensive im gonna probably go with the zakks

Quote by Gabel
Quote by evening_crow
go to:
guitarpartsdepot.com
thebassplace.com
musicsolutionsstore.com
8thstreet.com
donsmusiccity.com
gtrheaven.com
timsguitar.com
magdonmusic.com
humbuckermusic.com
midmichiganmusic.com

i buy all my emgs at musicsolutionsstore.com
go with the zakk wylde kit because it comes with everything for a les paul including the volume and tone pots