Does anyone know if this is a quality bass? Im thinking of purchasing this bass, but I would love a second opinion from the bass players of UG.

http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/Schecter-Omen5-5String-Bass-Guitar?sku=513489

Also...If you may have any recommendations for a bass ranging from 300-400 please tell me.

Thank you for your time.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
I'm considering a Stiletto Custom 4 myself.

From what I've heard, Stilettos are VERY good quality, once I get mine, I can reccomend them
Schecterman's Accomplice, of the Schecter Stiletto Players Will Rule The World Club. PM Fett13 or Your41Plague12 to join.

EQ:
Schecter Stiletto Extreme 5
Yamaha RBX170
Its Schecter, which is a huge point in its favor. I can't say I've eer played a poor sounding Schecter bass (though the guitars are a different story). Personally I'd recommend the Stiletto series, but hey, whateveer you like, its your bass. Try out the Stilettos just in case though, they are amazing (I ahve the Elite-4, but you can get a Deluxe as cheap as $350 new)
Now introducing: thefitz: thegame. It's what all the cool kids are playing!

For rules and details please see thefitz's signature. Fett13 Inc. is not responsible for any injuries or loss of life resulting from thefitz: thegame
©2008 Fett13 Inc.
I just checked out that Deluxe and it seems pretty cool. Im still doing some browsing since I know nothing of basses.

Can anyone give me names of some good bass amps? Around $150-250?

Thank you all for the feedback.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all