I have a fender fat strat and was thinking about getting a new guitar. ive got 650$ and might save up some more and i was thinking about getting a schecter custom temptest or something else for schecter but i also like les pauls alot and want a gibson les paul\

should i go for schecter or les paul

or other guitar
go for an epi les paul standard, custom, or elitist (depending on how much you're going to spend on it). They're better than low end gibsons and leave you more $$$ to spend on other stuff.

By the way, u stole my name you identity thief!
My Gear:

Epi Les Paul Standard
Fender 48th Street Strat
Vox Valvetronix AD50VT
Martin Koa Acoustic
Some crappy unnamed bass
nahhh, get the schecter. schecter gives high quality **** so u can be guarenteed that it wont combust on you. gibsons are soo overrated
My Gear
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Peavey Valveking 112
Line 6 über-Metal Pedal

Quote by pwrmax
All you care about is looks? No wonder you have it hard.

Quote by srvflood
You can't have sex with her personality.
you guitarfreek fag, anyone who has that name and says u stole my name should jump off a cliff, come on this is a guitar website, i love my schecter c-1, les paul nicer, but costs 2x
Quote by Rowe12
you guitarfreek fag, anyone who has that name and says u stole my name should jump off a cliff, come on this is a guitar website, i love my schecter c-1, les paul nicer, but costs 2x

You absolute douche. It's a ****ing joke!
Quote by Mascot
yuR a fAggit
^ seriously.

but i'd look at washburn idols. amazing playability, sexy looks, great versatility. some of the best on the market. good luck