i've had a dunlop crybaby (the standard one) for a while now and i've recently bought a new amp (fender hot rod deluxe). when i use the crybaby with this amp it's not as noticable as it is when i run it through my other amp (marshall mg250, ****ty i know but we all start somewhere). i duno if i've explained it very well, but it's the best i can do. can anyone tell me why this is happening?
I dunno what to tell ya, it could be the amps tone with the crybaby. Ive heard the standard is unnoticable as opposed to the other crybabies. My friends got a VOx Clive (and a Deluxe) and it sounds amazing, as does my 535q(although not as incredible).
Traynor YCS-50>EHX SMM w/ Hazarai>EHX DMM>EHX Holy Grail>EHX Small Stone>EHX Big Muff PI (NY)>EHX Pulsar>Ibanez TS-9DX>Echo Park>Ibanez Vintage Tubeking>Fulltone OCD>Zvex Fuzz Factory> Roto-Machine>Fulltone Wah>MJM London Fuzz>Fender Strat
alright thanks. i may try one of the vox's out cos i've heard a lot of good stuff about them
no probs
Traynor YCS-50>EHX SMM w/ Hazarai>EHX DMM>EHX Holy Grail>EHX Small Stone>EHX Big Muff PI (NY)>EHX Pulsar>Ibanez TS-9DX>Echo Park>Ibanez Vintage Tubeking>Fulltone OCD>Zvex Fuzz Factory> Roto-Machine>Fulltone Wah>MJM London Fuzz>Fender Strat
Quote by HeartInACage
I dunno what to tell ya, it could be the amps tone with the crybaby. Ive heard the standard is unnoticable as opposed to the other crybabies. My friends got a VOx Clive (and a Deluxe) and it sounds amazing, as does my 535q(although not as incredible).

Its a Clyde, not a Clive
Thank you for that completely unnessecary correction, and for the huge contribution to the thread.
Hey relax guy, no need to get all angry about it.

Do you have any other pedals in your chain? If so how is it all set-up? Do you have a battery or ac adapter to power it? Cause your battery might be dead. Is the wah modded in any way or is it stock? How much use and abuse has it been thru?
Hai UG!
Last edited by L_Z_Nut at Aug 17, 2006,
Quote by HeartInACage
Thank you for that completely unnessecary correction, and for the huge contribution to the thread.

Yeah, no need to get upset. And actually it was helpful because if he had decided to buy a Clive Mccoy he would have been looking for a very long time wouldn't he?
Hmm, I've never heard of that before? I have a DeVille (same amp, just bigger) and all my effects sound great through it? Unfortunately, I think it may be your wah pedal, and it may be time to upgrade. I use a Zakk Wylde Wah (also shitty, I know) and it had no problems playing through my amp. I'd suggest looking into either a Vox wah, or a Dunlop 535q or the Dimebag Signature Wah. Those are my top three favorites.

But before you get a new wah, try it through your amp. Make sure it isn't a problem with the amp. I'm gonna go walk down the street and borrow my friends crybaby and test it out. I'll get back to ya
Quote by charvel_man

I am buying you an e-beer HomerHitter *Buys*