Page 1 of 6
just a question. i've been working on some jackets and some jeans that i wear.

seeing if u guys got any ideas
You should try girl pants.

They're fucking righteous!

shh... dont talk about girl pants someone might call you a faggot.
i stencil my own t shirts/patches if that counts
my top bands: The Adicts, The Misfits, The Ramones, G.B.H., |SUB|HUM|ANS|, Black Flag,
Dead kennedys, Monster squad, A Global Threat
I sharpie the occasional shirt. Not as much as I used to though. I sold out.
im not into tha tmuch punk, but the one thing i always loved seing from other punks is the whole DIY thing. my friend made a vest/jacket with patches, lyrics, drawings and other awsome **** all over it.. i kind of wish i had a jacket that i could call my own like that
I have a vest with a bunch of patches and studs on it and a leather jacket with a few spikes and studs. I've been meaning to paint it and add patches to it for a while but I'm lazy. I have some pants that need DIYing, they've got a few rips that absolutely MUST be patched up with something, might as well be band patches.

I've also got a spiked bangle. Haven't worn it in a while though. My friend gave me a pyramid stud bangle and I took out the studs and replaced them with screws.
Minister of n00b harassing of the Punk and Ska fourm.
Quote by capsfan17, ss311, newyorkdolls138, somepunkkid, johnnynemo, axeslash, BrianApocalypse, mike2, dookie dude, lavazza and pinheadslts75
Thank God for CowsWithGuns

Quote by MattTheArsonist
Cowswithguns is my forum hero.

Quote by UraniYum
Cowswithguns is some kind of god on earth.

Love is never having to say your safeword.
I used to have a hoodie with the lyrics to Fugazi's Cashout written on a sewn-on patch on the back. Got too small on me so I gave it to Good Will. I should do that again.
No. All my clothes (except my tee-shirts) come from Wal-Mart. Jeans, wifebeaters, socks, boxers, etc. Then I buy all my tee-shirts at various punk rock record stores or shows.
i got a leather jacket with a whole load of badges stencils and writing on it and it has a union jack on the back it looks great with jeans

good luck with your clothes
There is a cowboy store in Manahattan that gets crappy merch sometimes, so I gave him my phone number and he always calls me with great deals on all sorts of Broke Back mountain kicks.
SIZE]
Quote by ScummerVacation
There is a cowboy store in Manahattan that gets crappy merch sometimes, so I gave him my phone number and he always calls me with great deals on all sorts of Broke Back mountain kicks.

where in manhattan?
Quote by llanafreak44
FAGGOT!

try mens tight pants

Here's how it is around here..
Your choices:

1. Pay an extra $30-$40 and get some tight guy's jeans.
2. Buy some cheap girls jeans.

2 FTW.
Main gear (For complete list, see profile):
Epiphone Les Paul Standard Plain-top
Basswood Telecaster, 2 single-sized HB's, both split.
Epiphone Valve Junior
B-52 AT-412 Cabinet
Oh, and I have a Squier VM Jazz Bass too.
Hell yes.

Shirts I've made:
-Dead Kennedys with leopard print sleeves
-Flogging Molly
-Adicts
-Rocky Horror Picture Show

etc.

I'm working on a Crass "Fight War Not Wars" one right now.
I also stencil a crapload of patches.
I also took these ugly white denim capris from like 5th grade and made them checkered. It took an extremely long time and a lot of fabric markers.

My favorite thing I've done is my jean jacket, though.

There's a cool DIY site I go on with pretty good forums, called www.punkrockdomestics.com. It's kind of female-oriented, but there are some guys on there too.
Last edited by Holy Magenta at Jul 8, 2007,
You punks might think its easy shopping for chick clothes, but every store that I have tried, I have been kicked out of b/c "Cross Dressers aren't allowed"
Quote by rafarquhar
Here's how it is around here..
Your choices:

1. Pay an extra $30-$40 and get some tight guy's jeans.
2. Buy some cheap girls jeans.

2 FTW.

yeh your right its terribly expesnive, but sewing can takae whole 5 minute!
Quote by ghostmouse859
You punks might think its easy shopping for chick clothes, but every store that I have tried, I have been kicked out of b/c "Cross Dressers aren't allowed"

Where do you live?
i honestly dont have a problem with tight guys pants...i wear them, but some kids (emo) mostly wear girls...yes GIRLS pants and it looks rediculous not to mention uncomfortable

yes...Stencil punks FTW. best sight ever
yeah man emo's are fags to the max.

I print all my own **** i pretty much just stopped buying stuff. and im gonna make a coat this winter that will be my coat forever.
Quote by Pick It Up123
i honestly dont have a problem with tight guys pants...i wear them, but some kids (emo) mostly wear girls...yes GIRLS pants and it looks rediculous not to mention uncomfortable

Yeah, look at these stupid emos!

^haha, nice one.
over here, tight blokes pants (ask for stretch jeans) cost the same as any other mens pants. which is bloody expensive.

I don't do a whole lot of DIY, usually just cutting up my shirts when mum tries to stop me from staying into the whole punk thing.
But I've got some of them "emo pants" (tight black ones) that I'm going to put patches, badges and probably some other stuff on. If I don't change my mind / can be bothered to do it.
Quote by B4Dkarma
When you look at a guy and immediately go, "wow, what a douchebag"

that is what girls find attractive.
Quote by sargasm
Yeah, look at these stupid emos!

Yeah i hate those fags. They were like the hawthorne heights of the 70's. I think today im gonna go out and make fun of those fag emos with their eyeliner.
i have a black levis demin jacket that ive been meaning to sew some patches (rancid, dead kennedys, casualties) on it. i should do that
THIS IS MY SIGNATURE

Quote by LoudnSnotty138
Yeah i hate those fags. They were like the hawthorne heights of the 70's. I think today im gonna go out and make fun of those fag emos with their eyeliner.

yeah yeah...rip on me all u want haha...its actually kinda funny

well...see everyone got mad at me for not liking emo and girl pants...
sry...its an opinion
Quote by Pick It Up123
yeah yeah...rip on me all u want haha...its actually kinda funny

well...see everyone got mad at me for not liking emo and girl pants...
sry...its an opinion

i ****ing hate punks, and ska kids! ****ing faggots with their mohawks and boots and checkers! **** checkers!
Quote by sargasm
Yeah **** checkers! The pattern, not the game.

of course im talking bout the pattern. its the gayest pattern out there.
Quote by Prince
of course im talking bout the pattern. its the gayest pattern out there.

i love checkers...i hate David Bowie, and i hate prince.
Pick it Up you have nothing to worry about. Youre seriously arguing with people who back up wearing girl pants.

I believe the whole argument here isn't about tight pants. Theres plenty of punx that wear stretchy or tight pants and believe it or not ... aren't from the womens department.

You can make any pair of pants tight. Its what punx do. Try cutting the back, and sewing.

I don't blame anyone for knocking people who wear womens clothes and think its fashionable and actually do think they look great doing it.

This thread is about DIY. Why not try some DIY pants? Make them tight.
You said punx. and not trying to be funny while doing it.

I'm not taking you seriously if you use the word punx seriously.
"This shit here's called Death"
"What the fuck? You mean I'm gonna hit this shit and die?"
"No Nigga! I said Deaf. You hit this and you aint gonna hear shit!"
i love diy and i do a lot of my clothes. i stencil a bunch of stuff (stencilpunks what what.) and have just started trying to sew shirts/skirts from scratch. i love modifying stuff too: tshirts, pants, changing up sleeves, and cutting up shirts. my current project is my jean jacket. me and holy magenta just split the cost of a 1000 studs so we're gonna slap some of those on our jackets.

about making tight pants--put em on inside out. safety pin them as tight as you want, sew along the pins, take them out and cut off the extra. then put them on right side out. ta da!!

here's a project i'm EXTREMELY proud of. It's says The Briefs and then underneath has outline-y shadow things of their heads.

i would post a pic of my jacket but its ****ty so i won't.
Quote by rockeroller
me and holy magenta just split the cost of a 1000 studs so we're gonna slap some of those on our jackets.

Speaking of that....why the hell did we get the ultrasupermegacheap shipping?
It's gonna take like 4 weeks to get here.