Right now I have a Gibson Les Paul so I already have the guitar I need for a thick, fat tone.

I'm thinking of buying a new guitar, possibly a carvin, possibly modding one myself, but im not sure what type of pickup is best.

I want a very hot sound that will have loud pinch harmonics (my les paul I can barely hear them, and I don't think it's because of my technique) something very crunchy that will sound good distorted.

I'm not sure how else I can describe, anybody have any suggestions of what I'm looking for?

My amp is a Fender Blues Jr.

I'm not sure if it would be single coils or what...
what is the music theory and what does it teach you, like scales, solos, and to build speed???

Check out my recordings
Last edited by Viruk at Aug 16, 2006,
oh u want a guit that u can get pinched harmonics on get a shctecter c-1 hellraiser then it erfect for shred harmonics its all together awsome but it also depends on ur strings get the ghs boomers .11's for awsome pharmonic sound
Sex is good
Sex is fine
Doggy Style & 69
Just for fun
Or gettin paid
Everyone likes gettin laid
What type of pickups does the telecaster have?

Same question for the shecter... I was not asking about a guitar here I told you guys I want a Carvin.
what is the music theory and what does it teach you, like scales, solos, and to build speed???

Check out my recordings