I just got one off of Ebay the other day, and let me tell you, the thing's a beast. Even though its only 20 watts, its all tube pure Marshall tone. Not to mention I can crank the little thing up although it has a 16ohms speaker output for being hooked up to a cab. Otherwise its the exact same thing as the DSL 401.

I got mine for about $400 on eBay. Anybody else tried one? (originally sold for $850 but they discontinued them)

It beats the **** out of the MG's lol I figure why get a crappy 100w solid state when for almost the same price I can 20w kick-ass all tube amp. Plus 20w tube is like 40-60w SS anyway. Perfect for classic rock and can even do some hair metal stuff (Scorpians, Van Halen).
Haven't tried the 201. . .

Wasn't too fond of the TSL's when I tried them, which turned me off from the DSL's. Heard DSL's are better, but eh. Nice score.
Not a big fan of the DSLs, but they are the better of the JCM 2000 series IMO.

And for that price, you got a great little amp.
Guitars: Custom Lado Earth 2000-3, Custom ESP Explorer, BC Rich KKV, Gibson LP Studio, Greco SG, El Degas Stratocaster, Agile AL-3000, LTD EX-351

Rig:Marshall JVM410H + Marshall 1960A, Boss Noise Suppressor
Quote by Crunchmeister
Not a big fan of the DSLs, but they are the better of the JCM 2000 series IMO.

And for that price, you got a great little amp.

I agree, JCM 2000 series isn't as good as the JCM 800 / JTM series but for the price I don't think I could have got a better amp lol.