Page 1 of 3
Only got the one 7" by them but it's really, really good stuff.
Quote by Mia (Pulp Fiction)
Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bullsh*t in order to be comfortable?

That's when you know you found somebody special. When you can just shut the f*ck up for a minute, and comfortably share silence.

RateYourMusic
Oh man, the Ergs rule! In one episode of Aqua Teen Hunger Force their logo is written in huge letters on a bathroom wall (amongst other references).
Quote by CowsWithGuns
I've been busy getting drunk and yelling at endangered species for being pussies. It's a dehydrating job but someone has to do it.
Quote by pinheadslts75
Let's hope this can stay up to purvey good pop-punk to this board.

Notice that everyone who's posted is a punk & ska regular.
I love the ergs if you like them youll love DELAY. They are from my area and they are touring soon i think.
I downloaded the songs when primusfan put them up a while ago, before I was a member. Great band though, I might buy one of their albums.
Quote by hardrock1315
Notice that everyone who's posted is a punk & ska regular.

Yes I have. Means we have better taste than a lot of the people in the pop-punk forum.
Quote by pinheadslts75
Yes I have. Means we have better taste than a lot of the people in the pop-punk forum.

It really just shows that you guys know what real pop-punk music is, most people in this forum think "good" or "classic" pop-punk is blink-182 and new found glory type stuff. Pool Pass is the most amazing song ever.
She was stealing sponges, I knew it!
Quote by LoudnSnotty138
I think good pop-punk should be allowed in the punk & ska.

brnh.bandcamp.com
Quote by waterproofpie
Oh man, the Ergs rule! In one episode of Aqua Teen Hunger Force their logo is written in huge letters on a bathroom wall (amongst other references).

And I think they're name can be seen in the opening to Sealab 2021. I think they have friends at Adult Swim.

They we're coming to my town a few months ago but they cancelled.

I love the Ergs.
I was listening to them today, I got really sad. I realized after their new releases and the last show then there's no more Ergs I wish they just would stay a band, they're so good!
I'm the same as I was when I was six years old
And oh my god I feel so damn old
I don't really feel anything
There was already a thread on em a few weeks ago in this forum. Great band though. I saw em here a couple weeks ago and might be catchin them in Philly in November.
One of my friends sent me Dork Rock Cork Rod a few days ago, and it's some of the best pop punk I've ever heard!
I'm the type of nigga that's built to last
If you fuck with me, I'll put my foot in your ass
See, I don't give a fuck cause I keep bailin
Yo, what the fuck are they yellin?!

GANGSTA, GANGSTA
Did you get the yellow dork rock? I got it a few months ago at a show and it's yellow, I don't know how many they pressed like that though.
Quote by saxaxe
I got the Dorkrockcorkrod 12" yesterday. w00!
Niiiiiiice.

I need some Ergs on vinyl. I might buy the new release of vinyl, but I have no job and friends that make saving Monday hard.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
I was thinking about going to the Philly show, but I'm going to the Matinee at Asbury Lanes. It was either the matinee or the Philly show because the real last show is 18+ which is kind of sucks. Oh well, hopefully Lemuria play at the matinee too.
http://www.myspace.com/kiddynamitetribute

Ergs covering Kid Dynamite
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
They said they might release a whole Kid Dynamite cover album at some point in a blog I think. I might have read it wrong and it meant they'd be on the album, I don't know. Also, the song won't play on my computer.
Last edited by StreetLight3989 at Oct 20, 2008,
I've really gotten into these guys lately. Dorkrod is becoming on my favorite pop punk albums and they put on a hell of a show. I plan on getting some of their other albums soon.
who's going to the last all ages show!?!?!?

*raises hand enthusiastically*

Quote by FireItUp714
who's going to the last all ages show!?!?!?

*raises hand enthusiastically*

Me!

I can't wait, I thought I wasn't going to be able to get in but they have tickets at the door.
You're both fuck heads
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

I'm digging these guys more and more recently. I need to get more of their vinyl but I have to start saving for Christmas stuff so I can't right now. I do have That's It Bye on the way though.
i need to order That's It Bye on vinyl
and I really want the Birth School Dorkrock Death shirt

so psyched to see them again and but its unfortunately for the final time

I've been listening to them a LOT recently and I'm really starting to love them. Kind of sucks that they're breaking up as soon as I get into them.
BRIGHT LIGHTS PUT ME IN A TRANCE.
but it aint house music that makes me want to dance.
Page 1 of 3