Here is my newest piece, no guitars, just violin and harpsichord. I like this one alot, very reminiscent of Vivaldi I think. Anyways this will be the piece I use in the songs not written for guitar contest if if ever gets started back up. Tell me what you think of this this, its my first piece where I just eliminated the guitar from the equation, thanks.
Attachments:
ClassicalPiece.zip
Love it...It reminds me again of a game...I didn?t like staffs 17-30 it was too drastic of a change for me but I don?t know much about classical music so maybe it supposed to be. Other than that it was quite good.
Yeah, I didn't like mesures 17-30, they just broke up the song too much. Other than that, I loved it. It had lots of nice harmonies and rhythms. I liked the part at measures 7-16. Overall, nice work. Loved it.
METAR KTIK 040043Z COR RMK TORNADO 1W MOV NE. EVACUATING STATION
that was very interesting, you're an amazing composer man, only part i didn't like was the andanta part cause it just doesn't seem to fit
and just some advice, i couldn't tell if the song was suppose to be evil, angry, cheerful, etc. there were bits and pieces of each in there and it really just confuses whoevers listening on how they should feel, just some advice
^ Yeah, but each movement comes to a definite ending before changing moods (at least in all the symphonies I've been to.) Your piece, no offense, just kind of runs into a brick wall at measure 17.
METAR KTIK 040043Z COR RMK TORNADO 1W MOV NE. EVACUATING STATION
Quote by aprescott_27
^ Yeah, but each movement comes to a definite ending before changing moods (at least in all the symphonies I've been to.) Your piece, no offense, just kind of runs into a brick wall at measure 17.

agreed.
I'll echo the same sentiment, I guess. I did like measures 17-30, but I thought it was too abrupt of a change. I listen to a fair amount of classical music and I know how much pieces can change, but I think a more gradual shift between the parts would be good. Overall it's a great piece though, the melodies are fantastic.

C4C maybe?
I love all of your work. You're a really talented person
Quote by charvel_man

I am buying you an e-beer HomerHitter *Buys*
Dont scrap it cuz 17-30 sound good they just dont fit Try to make them fit you can do it
man i love your stuff so much, it always has this feel to it, thats just bad ass, and yah, it does have a vivaldi feel to it, but like a modern vivaldi, lol, crit mine if you get a chance, its just an idea, Remains of the Night, thanks!!!