Hi.

I'm verry new and i'd like to know which guitar is suitable to start with,
Now i'm using the guitar from a friend.
Can you give some tips??
Which brand of guitar and amp???
Which kind of song to start with.
I kan play the theme from top gun. bb king's stand by me, the intro from smoke on the wather and from paint it black.
By this way i'd like to thank you for all the good tabs on the site.

bandit
The man who knew he would play the guitar one day, now he is trying to play it!!!!!
How much money do you have to spend, and what kind of music do you want to learn to play?
Quote by Bandit260
Hi.

I'm verry new and i'd like to know which guitar is suitable to start with,
Now i'm using the guitar from a friend.
Can you give some tips??
Which brand of guitar and amp???
Which kind of song to start with.
I kan play the theme from top gun. bb king's stand by me, the intro from smoke on the wather and from paint it black.
By this way i'd like to thank you for all the good tabs on the site.

bandit

Don't start with songs
start with basics like chords and scales.. and then working on a song every once in a while... just use tabs to vary things and get a taste for everything.

how much $$ can you afford?
yeah it reaLLY depends on how much wonga youve got,what style of music you wanna play and what shape you like,we need more info before we just throw advice
but for a starter guitar i can blindly tell you to get a squier there are variables of them to fill in your needs
but if you got more cash you might pin something else
more info!
yeah squiers aren't really that bad. Ibanez guitars are actually pretty good for their low price.

95% of the time when you think there's something wrong with it, and you're a newb, it's just your play skill.
Get a good amp first, you don't need skill for that.. well a little
No matter what style you play, this is one of the best starter guitars around, O'd recommend it above a Squier or an Ibanez.

It's made out of alder, which is much better than what squires are made out of (I forgot the name of the wood) and it's got a humbucker! Anyway, after say, a year, you can chance the pickups if you don't like them.

http://www.guitarampkeyboard.com/options.php?id=1272
Ibanez SR505
Ashdown ABM 300 EVO II
Epifani UL410
I don't think i have 1 or 2 kinds of music, i can listen 2 any kind.
I don't think 2 play metal, but i micht if its a song i like.
I can spend like 300 dollars.
it's not much but i'ts my first guitar so!!!!!!
I love a fender stratocaster but i think it 2 much dollars!!!!!
The man who knew he would play the guitar one day, now he is trying to play it!!!!!
For $300 you're not going to get much, since you need a guitar AND amp. You'll just have to settle on a starter pack. For that money, check out a Squier starter pack, or look at the Yamaha Pacifica 112.
I can afford about 300 dollars for the guitar.
I love 2 play classic rock, like dire straits, acdc, bb king, erick clapton.
Maybe i play somemetal but no black metal.
I love a American Stratocaster® Hard Tail but something like that is also good.
It may even be a second hand guitar but i'm afraid it may be not so good and i would not know it.

thanks
Attachments:
0117430725_md.jpg
sorry i speld eric wrong!!!!!
I normaly write in dutch.
Sorry if there are some mistackes.!!!!!!!!!!!!