Again this track was a bit of an experiment really,

just messing around with open tunings, and ended up which i think sounds ever so slightly zeppelin

The lead isnt my best work, im mostly pleased with the rhythm section.

There are 3 accoustic tracks, and 2 electric.

Tell me your thoughts people

http://www.mperia.com/displayfull.php?searchby=song&id=260559
Servant woman! Fetch me a drying cloth at once!!
It does have a kind of Zeppelin feel to it. What's wrong with the lead? I think it sounds fine as is.

That harmony leadwork at around 1:10 kicks some serious ass. I love that kind of stuff.

Are you planning on doing anymore with this one? I think you've got a good start if you wanna continue it. Good stuff, dude.
Yeah i like what uv done here. The accoustic bits sound very zeppelin, but the lead is too harsh to sound like Page.

Take is ur playing the Ibanez. Need to get a LP or something

Good stuff dude
i'm a big fan of zeppelin's open tuning stuff, and this song brings zep to mind without being overly derivative. maybe you don't love it, but i really like the lead, and i think it sounds awesome with the harmony. also, while the rhythm sounds jimmy page-esque, the lead is unique and seems like your own style, which is sweet. it would sound awesome with a little mandolin. overall i really like it, interesting and nice chord progression and great lead over it.

crit mine? https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=418295
i like it, good rhythm, the solo could be better, but its good to say the least. i think it did have a little to much drive to it, to much gain for the rhythm, need to be mixed because it all kinda sounds like its coming out of the same speaker. but that might just be my speakers? good job though, i like the rhythm alot though, put some vocals to it and make it a song! haha crit 4 crit? https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=418409
the rhythm guitar is really cool, and the lead is pretty cool as well, a couple of time the lead seems to go out of time with the backing though, but you seem to rectify yourself pretty quickly.

the tone of the lead was a bit harsh (like the other guy said) for my liking, but it still works well...

overall it was a very good little piece, it would be great to hear this as a full song with vocals...
Quote by quinny1089
the rhythm guitar is really cool, and the lead is pretty cool as well, a couple of time the lead seems to go out of time with the backing though, but you seem to rectify yourself pretty quickly.

the tone of the lead was a bit harsh (like the other guy said) for my liking, but it still works well...

overall it was a very good little piece, it would be great to hear this as a full song with vocals...

Yeah dude couldnt agree more.....like i was saying, the lead is no way near my best work, and was just kinda added over the rhythm as a way of making it seem more "whole".....

Ill refine it, and smooth it out. Add some Vox, and repost it. Just dont make to much fun of my Rob Plant impression guys
Servant woman! Fetch me a drying cloth at once!!
Come on man, we both know your voice has more of a James Hetfield/ David Gilmour like quality......

Still record it anyway.....should be a giggle