The second take is sweet, but the first one is bad imo.

*goes off to play tetris*
Guitar rig
Schecter C-1 Classic
Boss GT-8
Mesa 50/50 Power Amp

Synth Rig
M-Audio Oxygen 61
Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi Elite Pro
Reason 4.0
FL Studio 8
First one hurt my ears man take 2 was easier on the lugholes. Tetris was never one of fave games but good take on it. Cool mate. good playin
TETRIS!

Listening to the second take. Haha cool. I liked it. Your friend is a machine at the keyboards.
Quote by tronsbasscool
This is my 5th account and I still havn't made any friends

My Rig
ESP Viper 1000
Crate RFX120

<//////>~
I agree, 2nd take is much better. I like the tone of the keyboard a lot, and the guitar (bass?) compliments it really nicely. I really love this song...my band is gonna learn it and just randomly bust it out at a show one time =P. And the little Fur Elise at the end of take 2 is cool...ahh, keyboards are such cool instruments.
It sounds kinda odd though that the keyboardist played the second part of the song like it was stoccatto or something...it's not bad but it sounded kinda odd, and it just sounds so cool to hold those notes out =P.
My Solo Stuff

Quote by crazydiamond73
There's a shoe floating down the street on a raft, how many pancakes does it take to cover the dog? None, ice cream doesn't have bones.

Bow to me.
It all sounded really good except I didn't like the ending... it was rather strange. The tone on the keyboards is awesome and great bass playing. Very good adaptation of the song. By the way, the song title is "Korobeyniki".

Crit for crit please? http://ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=417438
what is the music theory and what does it teach you, like scales, solos, and to build speed???

Check out my recordings
Quote by Viruk
It all sounded really good except I didn't like the ending... it was rather strange. The tone on the keyboards is awesome and great bass playing. Very good adaptation of the song. By the way, the song title is "Korobeyniki".

Crit for crit please? http://ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=417438

Lol, the ending was just made up by him on the spot because I messed up during the recording